• ATLANTA FALCONS
    • SAN FRANSISCO 49ERS
    • CHICAGO BEARS
    • NEW YORK JETS
    • NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
    • HOUSTON TEXANS
    • DALLAS COWBOYS
    • OTHER

It may just be me but i believe we could be a powerhouse team from here onn out with matt ryan stepping up in an AWAY game in kansas city he was lighting it up. But sad to say the defense looked terrible in the first half but mike nolan must have pissed them off during hallftime cause we had 3 turnovers in the 3rd quarter just like that.Not only did we win by almost double the chiefs score but we sat an watched not only our divison rival the aints go down by RGIII also the panties an pack went down. So really the only teams i saw that could threaten us is the 49ers an the bearS IN THE NFC.

I love our dominant win, but I have to give it up to the Redskins. They went into the Superdome with a rookie QB and came away with a win. Didn't see that happening.

Are we a powerhouse? Definitely going to withhold judgement on that one. Much too early. I've learned my lesson with premature cockiness. This season is all about taking care of business and when it is all done I'll be glad to offer an opinion.