Turner Looked Like....

Capitalist

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we may be more of a pass heavy team this year than we planned on. Either that or Snelling and Quizz are going to vulture more and more carries until Turner is completely phased out of the game plan. Kind of bittersweet to see since he's been such an integral part of this team for so many years... The sweet part is when our passing game is clicking it's quite potent...

Turner in the backfield makes defenses respect it whether he does anything or not just him being there keeps them honest cos I guarantee the second they don't try to stop him he takes off on em. He won't have a big year stat-wise I don't think but he'll have a big year when we need him he'll come up big but he won't get alot of carries

A running back with no blocking

He's not even hitting the holes when they are there though. That's my thing. He doesn't have the burst to hit the holes anymore. Quizz does. That's why when Quizz looks stopped in the backfield, he still makes something out of nothing, because when he sees a crease, he is shooting in it. That is not a matter of size.

The last time Turner showed that burst was the Titans game last year. Had 100 yards on 21 carries and looked like 06 Turner.

He's not even hitting the holes when they are there though. That's my thing. He doesn't have the burst to hit the holes anymore. Quizz does. That's why when Quizz looks stopped in the backfield, he still makes something out of nothing, because when he sees a crease, he is shooting in it. That is not a matter of size.

The last time Turner showed that burst was the Titans game last year. Had 100 yards on 21 carries and looked like 06 Turner.

So were was the great gallops by Quizz/Snelling if there are so many holes MT is hitting.?

So were was the great gallops by Quizz/Snelling if there are so many holes MT is hitting.?

They didn't kill the Chiefs front line neither. Didn't say they did. But there were carries where Turner had a hole but tipped to it. The few carries Quizz got, he was hitting the hole for everything it was worth. You can't say that's not true. Neither were getting much, but if you aren't hitting the hole, you won't get anything.

They didn't kill the Chiefs front line neither. Didn't say they did. But there were carries where Turner had a hole but tipped to it. The few carries Quizz got, he was hitting the hole for everything it was worth. You can't say that's not true. Neither were getting much, but if you aren't hitting the hole, you won't get anything.

MT had the longest gain of the day tho Vels. An 11 yard run. They both had 3 ypc ave. I think had he carried more he woulda popped more. Quizz had a long of 6. Not saying he wouldn't have popped if he had more carries but I think we finally have an offense where DC's gotta pick what they wann shut down and deal with the other run or pass.

As soon as Turner has a game where he pops a few big runs then fans will cheer. Whenever we play a good run D these threads will pop up. Who things Denver and their # 1 ranked rushing attack will have a hundred yard rusher against Pitt and their #1 rush D tonight? Since running on good defenses is so easy.

MT had the longest gain of the day tho Vels. An 11 yard run. They both had 3 ypc ave. I think had he carried more he woulda popped more. Quizz had a long of 6. Not saying he wouldn't have popped if he had more carries but I think we finally have an offense where DC's gotta pick what they wann shut down and deal with the other run or pass.

The red sea was parted on that play, not to mention it took dude like 3.5-4 secs to cover the span of 10 yards. He sucks... every time we hand him the ball it feels like a wasted play. Should have cut him this year and used the $$$ to beef up our D.

Edited by Falconine

What was Quizz's av? 3.1 what was his long 6yds

What I can say is true is that the Falcons run blocking is suspect