Just A Nuggget To Rc

falconsd56

So it looks like Matt Ryan will break every passing record in the NFL this season, while the BUCS will break the all time record for rushing yards allowed in a season.......after 1 week.

I forget, How many games do we play in a season? 2? 3? 6?

C'mon people! TELL ME!!!!!!!

So it looks like Matt Ryan will break every passing record in the NFL this season, while the BUCS will break the all time record for rushing yards allowed in a season.......after 1 week.

I forget, How many games do we play in a season? 2? 3? 6?

C'mon people! TELL ME!!!!!!!

it doesn't matter jb. The bucs have the best defense in the league.

Matt Ryan is still not top five

Atlanta still hasn't won in post season with Ryan.

All this afterweek 1.

I Made the Bold prediction that Ryan would be souths best qb in 2012

and after 1 week

that prediction looks golden....

I'm going to see the voodoo lady about your "Bold prediction". It's nothing bad, don't worry, but can you PM me a picture of yourself? I think just a passport style will suffice.

Are the Falcons fans really bragging about beating the Chiefs? Really? Since when is that defense any kind of juggernaut?

Kansas City in 2011

Points per game 21.1 (40 vs Falcons)

Yards per game 333.3 (376 vs Falcons)

Passing yards per game 201.3 (292 vs Falcons)

Edited by Rave

Are the Falcons fans really bragging about beating the Chiefs? Really? Since when is that defense any kind of juggernaut?

Kansas City in 2011

Points per game 21.1 (40 vs Falcons)

Yards per game 333.3 (376 vs Falcons)

Passing yards per game 201.3 (292 vs Falcons)

they drove the ball down our throats the first half but the O kept us in the game. A win is a win in Arrowhead. Puttin' up a 40 piece was icing on the cake.

Yall beat a strong home team. KCs record doesnt reflect how they play at home.

Very true. Had a couple of friends go to the game and they said it was rockin' as usual. If the Chiefs would have kept running the ball like they were in the first half it could easily have been a different outcome. I'm not hanging my hat on anything we did but it was a **** good win for us.

Very true. Had a couple of friends go to the game and they said it was rockin' as usual. If the Chiefs would have kept running the ball like they were in the first half it could easily have been a different outcome. I'm not hanging my hat on anything we did but it was a **** good win for us.

**** straight it was a good win.

KC couldnt run the ball after they fumbled and threw that 1st pick. Cassel was done. His head went down and the team followed.

That missed Kick may have sealed their fate too lol

Yall beat a strong home team. KCs record doesnt reflect how they play at home.

They lost Carr and werent a strong defense to begin with. I dont see where putting 40 points on a weak team is something to brag about. Its a good win, but its not like they blew out the 49ers, Ravens, or Steelers.

They lost Carr and werent a strong defense to begin with. I dont see where putting 40 points on a weak team is something to brag about. Its a good win, but its not like they blew out the 49ers, Ravens, or Steelers.

In the NFL it doesn't matter who you blowout, the important thing is getting the win. Trust, if they wouldn't have won the story from a lot of us rivals would be a lot different. They should enjoy the victory, but just keep it in proper perspective, meaning fortunes change week to week in this league, and we still have a long way to go.