Congratulations On The Win Tampa

Kevo

I told you guys Panthers were not that good.....

that dont take away from the game Bucs Played

but yea, all these guys talking about how great Panthers were, I knew it would not take long for reality to slap them in the Face....

Yeah live in the moment the season is still long and far from finished.

Edited by Resse

Yeah live in the moment the season is still long and far from finish.

dude if you let bucs do that to you...what do you think is gonna happen in week 4 when you come to a place you always get beat ??????

~shakes head at this guys foolishness~

Bucs look alot better

But they are not Falcons dude....

I see no way in He77 you hold the Falcons under 35 at the Ga Dome

dude if you let bucs do that to you...what do you think is gonna happen in week 4 when you come to a place you always get beat ??????

~shakes head at this guys foolishness~

Bucs look alot better

But they are not Falcons dude....

I see no way in He77 you hold the Falcons under 35 at the Ga Dome

We will see "dude".

Guest Negatorris

Honestly I'm not ready to denote anything from week 1 though I want to. I can't since the way the Falcons started in the last two years, and they went on to the playoffs. I'll be ready to talk **** about the Panthers if they lay an egg next week too.

I don't give a **** about the Saints though.

Honestly I'm not ready to denote anything from week 1 though I want to. I can't since the way the Falcons started in the last two years, and they went on to the playoffs. I'll be ready to talk **** about the Panthers if they lay an egg next week too.

I don't give a **** about the Saints though.

What a surprise!! laugh.png

Yeah, it really does, but then you come here and see the same tired old HOMER crap from the like of snotnoses like Serge and it looks like I'll not be spending much time around here this season.

i understand what your saying but i wont let a few trolls stop me from visiting lol

its one game and the saints got beat. OMG theyre not going 16-0.

Ill still bet these ****** money on the season IF they arent scared!

i understand what your saying but i wont let a few trolls stop me from visiting lol

BTW, Reese paid up immediately after the game! He's a Solid fan! No whining, no bitching, just where do I send the $$?

Feel for whoever has Brees and crew next week. He looked pissed in their press conference after the game.

Reese, Didn't you know? The Falcons were already told by league officials to have their players fitted for their championship rings right after today's game! C'Mon Dude! Get with the PROGRAM!!!wink.png

Yeah I notice how the superbowl is won after game 1.