Grimes Injury - In Boot

Northern_Falcon

Still don't know whats wrong with him, but Miko just posted what I have below. Grimes in a boot can't be good! Also I do not feel like she should be posting stuff like this, wouldnt it be against team rules?

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko

Im wasted!! Hope @BGrimes20 can drive home with that boot on his foot. Lol

Edited by Northern_Falcon

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn it down just a couple notches. Goodness...you act like suddenly we're now gonna lose 41-0!

If Manning is 50% of what he used to be and Dunta is on the outside then it's going to be a long night. Grimes needs to be on the field or else the Falcons are going to be taken to the woodshed. Don't even get me started on that Broncos D and their pass rush.

Edited by Falconine

Yes, it's Peyton, but who else? That's what yall forget. You can't compare it with the Colts offense because his talent in IND was far more superior to the crap he's going to trot out in Denver. Eric Decker, Demaryius Thomas...? Compare that with Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, Marvin Harrison and every one else. Keep it in perspective. We will see tonight what his supporting cast looks like.

Still don't know whats wrong with him, but Miko just posted what I have below. Grimes in a boot can't be good! Also I do not feel like she should be posting stuff like this, wouldnt it be against team rules?

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko

Im wasted!! Hope @BGrimes20 can drive home with that boot on his foot. Lol

Hope Grimey isn't gonna start preserving himself in hope of the big payday next season