Matt Ryan A Better Qb Than Rodgers And Brees

footballislyfe

Rodgers is still playing but he had a better game than Brees. RG3 had a better game than Ryan. This doesn't really say much in comparison.

How did RGIII have a better game than Ryan... Ryan threw 3 TD's to RGIII's 2, Ryan added another on the ground, he had a better completion % and only threw for less yards because the game was already wrapped up - we barely threw the ball in the 4th.

You have a serious agenda against Matt Ryan and an insane love for athletic QB's.

How did RGIII have a better game than Ryan... Ryan threw 3 TD's to RGIII's 2, Ryan added another on the ground, he had a better completion % and only threw for less yards because the game was already wrapped up - we barely threw the ball in the 4th.

You have a serious agenda against Matt Ryan and an insane love for athletic QB's.

He might start loving ryan soon because i seen an athlete playing qb for us today

Just my opinion. I watched both games side by side. Came away far more impressed with RG3. I don't care what Ryan accounted for, he had all day in the pocket, open WR's all day, and what not. RG3 had to create a lot of things. Ryan just needed to be accurate.

No, not really.

Just my opinion. I watched both games side by side. Came away far more impressed with RG3. I don't care what Ryan accounted for, he had all day in the pocket, open WR's all day, and what not. RG3 had to create a lot of things. Ryan just needed to be accurate.

No, not really.

Yeah because Ryan didn't make any plays outside the pocket today. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest Negatorris

I don't know the stats, I just watched the games. RG3 was more impressive today.

Of course you think that because you don't like Ryan no matter what he does.