All I'm Gonna Say Is..

Top Flight

All i'm gonna say is the defense better step up and bring their A game next week on Monday night. We'll be hosting one of the best in Peyton Manning and will be on National TV. I'll give them a pass just because this was the first game of the season and you're on the road in such a LOUD place like arrowhead. Nolan did make adjustments in the 2nd half which was great but this defense better show up to play because next week the world is watching.

GO FALCONS

An all new defense with a new coordinator will lag behind an all new offense. Not for long but for 2 to 3 games. Defense takes time to gel, player chemistry is really important. The same can be said for offense but it's more critical for the defense to be together for a few games before they find their groove.

With Mike & Mike (Smith & Nolan) at the helm it'll be more than good.

Stay tuned, this team will be a serious contender to play in Feb.

All i'm gonna say is the defense better step up and bring their A game next week on Monday night. We'll be hosting one of the best in Peyton Manning and will be on National TV. I'll give them a pass just because this was the first game of the season and you're on the road in such a LOUD place like arrowhead. Nolan did make adjustments in the 2nd half which was great but this defense better show up to play because next week the world is watching.

GO FALCONS

There is a big difference in the type of offense KC ran, oppose to Denver. We got beat on mostly screens, and short passes. Manning will throw down field. Which is probably something our defense is good against.