Dirk Koetter Appreciation Thread

laynepink

I admit I was skeptical about Dirk, but wow this offense looks totally different. It actually has swagger! Ryan looks much more confident and the crossing routes are something we've missed for years. Good job so far Dirk!

Remember what I said: (yes, tooting my own horn): Dirk Koetter will do well!

As soon as KC keyed in on something he went to something else we never did one thing for too long and they only forced one punt as a result. We imposed our will on a good team with a good head coach on opening day in a hostile environment we did what we wanted when we wanted to do it Turner just being in the backfield is a threat that defenses have to respect cos if they don't then we will use him spread the ball around good job welcome to Atlanta

I always thought it was obvious he would do well. The thing about him is that no one said he was going to completely change the offense to start the season. It wouldn't be THAT much different than Mularkey except more screens to RB/WR. And we already had a good offense. Did anyone think he would suck?

I am ok with HD's 3/32 line, but i'd like us to use him like KC used Mccluster today.