Stephen Nicholas

atljbo

I remember you, me & vel were some of the only ones who said Nicholas was beast a few seasons ago. been knew all he needed was a chance. they making it easy for Dent to settle into his position & I'll give it about another couple of weeks before Nolan have these guys READY!!

Thank you for that. I was just about to post that. It was truly only a handful of us. There were still some who wanted him replaced this offseason even though he's been our best coverage LB the last 2 years. He struggled setting the edge a couple of times and was the reason for Charles big run, but he settled down in the 2nd half and was rock solid as usual. He isn't sexy, but he is good. Finally is getting his due and we can keep waving goodbye to Lofton.

Ive said it for years... Stephen Nicholas is the most under-rated guy on our team... With Curt gone.. He has a chance to be a full time starter and shine

Wow good eyes man!! I knew he was good but I will be honest and go out on a limb....................He has a chance to upstage Spoon as the best linebacker this year. What do you guys think?

Edited by ShadyRef

I remember you, me & vel were some of the only ones who said Nicholas was beast a few seasons ago. been knew all he needed was a chance. they making it easy for Dent to settle into his position & I'll give it about another couple of weeks before Nolan have these guys READY!!

Thank you for that. I was just about to post that. It was truly only a handful of us. There were still some who wanted him replaced this offseason even though he's been our best coverage LB the last 2 years. He struggled setting the edge a couple of times and was the reason for Charles big run, but he settled down in the 2nd half and was rock solid as usual. He isn't sexy, but he is good. Finally is getting his due and we can keep waving goodbye to Lofton.

yup... I remember....