Why Do All The Good Qb's Reside In The Mothafcking Nfc?

Ethos

Only Cam debuted with more yds. Did Cam win his first game though? Looking forward to Panthers vs Skins game.

Cam won his first game. Skins are gonna spank the Panthers so nothing to see there. Your team is legit starting to scare me.

RGIII>>>>Cam Newton

By a lightyear!

DO IT!

I can't

1. I'm a Giants Fan

2. I've made my lust and admiration for Cam no secret around here.

3. I don't think RG3 is better than Cam

It has to be a Falcon or Skins fan, the Saints fans around here don't seem to hate Cam enough, and the Buc fans, even though he had a bad game today he did put 8TDs on them last year.. so they can't very well do it laugh.png

Some of you in this thread seems quite convinced. The thread needs conviction to be a good one. lol

I can't

1. I'm a Giants Fan

It has to be a Falcon or Skins fan, the Saints fans around here don't seem to hate Cam enough, and the Buc fans, even though he had a bad game today he did put 8TDs on them last year.. so they can't very well do it laugh.png

Some of you in this thread seems quite convinced. The thread needs conviction to be a good one. lol

NYG4 this is the best post in this thread. After 1 game this year Cam harters will try everything to discredit him. If the Colts had won Luck would be better then Cam. I can't wait for them to say Freeman is better then Cam.

Edited by Resse

NYG4 this is the best post in this thread. After 1 game this year Cam harters will try everything to discredit him. If the Colts had won Luck would be better then Cam. I can't wait for them to say Freeman is better then Cam.

What happened to the poster Lebron James? He would have been perfect to start the thread. He probably already would have. laugh.png

Was he banished? *pours out liquor*

Oh and Cam plays the Saints next, so If Cam has a better game against the Saints than RG3, does he then reclaim the ">>>"? lol

Edited by NYG4

What happened to the poster Lebron James? He would have been perfect to start the thread. He probably already would have. laugh.png

Was he banished? *pours out liquor*

Oh and Cam plays the Saints next, so If Cam has a better game against the Saints than RG3, does he then reclaim the ">>>"? lol

Probably not.

Threads like this are entertaining.

Sure I was impressed with RGIII...he had a great start. Just as I was with Cam. But he'll have his share of bad outings like the rest. His career is one game old for God's sake.

And let's not forget its easier for young QBs to succeed in this league than it ever has been before.

I, for one, miss defense...

RGIII shredded a Saints team in disarray...should I be impressed?

For a rookie making his first start, on the road...yes. Otherwise you just aren't being objective. It's really as simple as that.

But, at the same time, I would go reserving a spot for his bust in Canton just yet

For a rookie making his first start, on the road...yes. Otherwise you just aren't being objective. It's really as simple as that.

But, at the same time, I would go reserving a spot for his bust in Canton just yet

In a league where it is getting to the point where you cant breathe on a receiver, its harder and harder to judge a rookie QB on one game. Especially when that game comes against a VERY weak secondary.

I can't

1. I'm a Giants Fan

I dont think we will know who is better for a few yrs

yr 4 or 5

I mean look at Ryan

Thats the way a QB is suppose to progress

every yr his numbers have got better

every yr he sees the field more clearly

every yr he takes more control of the huddle

From what I have seen in OTAs , Preseason and Yesterday

Matt Ryan is close to his Peek

Lets face it the dude has looked as Elite as any QB in the NFL since 2012 OTAs Started

it has took 5 yrs to get where he is

it will take rg3 and Cam about that long I would Think...

Right now I would say RG3 has a leg up just because he seems to have a better head on his shoulders....

I dont think we will know who is better for a few yrs

yr 4 or 5

I mean look at Ryan

Thats the way a QB is suppose to progress

every yr his numbers have got better

every yr he sees the field more clearly

every yr he takes more control of the huddle

From what I have seen in OTAs , Preseason and Yesterday

Matt Ryan is close to his Peek

Lets face it the dude has looked as Elite as any QB in the NFL since 2012 OTAs Started

it has took 5 yrs to get where he is

it will take rg3 and Cam about that long I would Think...

Right now I would say RG3 has a leg up just because he seems to have a better head on his shoulders....

I don't know either one of them personally, so I'm not going to speculate who has the better head on their shoulders. Since he's been in the league Cam hasn't gotten into any trouble or done anything that would suggest he doesn't have a good head on his shoulders. Unless you put much stock in towel placement, out of context quotes, and things like that. So I'm not going to downgrade him for that and prop up RG3, especially given the fact we haven't even had the chance to see how RG3 handles thing when the going gets tough since everything has pretty much been roses for him as of yet.

As of now, the only tangible evidence suggests Cam is currently better. In the future who knows, but to give RG3 the "leg up" after one good game following Cam having the greatest season for a Rookie QB ever is too reactionary for me.

Not that I didn't know this would happen. Cam is very polarizing so it's not a surprise that no matter what happens with RG3 and Luck plenty will reach, twist, and bend over backwards to find ways to elevate them over Cam.

If Cam shreds the Saints D next week, we all know there will be excuses and qualifiers out the *ss. :lol:

Edited by NYG4