Things We Saw Today That We Didn't See Last Year

OC

Crossing routes and route combinations designed to get receivers open, vertical passing that didn't involve ill conceived bombs to Julio in double coverage, halftime adjustments, and an offense that remained aggressive even with a 10+ point lead. All of these things needed to be addressed and it seems that they were.

Yep

Turner is really slow

I concur. I don't even think he has actually slowed down. I think he is running with a scatback mindset. He isn't running with a purpose and determination anymore for some reason. Its as if he is waiting for that big hole to open. With Jacquizz getting almost as many touches, he did more. I don't think our run game has become non existant, its just turner. Maybe he is starting the season slow. If snelling would have played and produced as well, then I would be placing more scrutiny on Turner.

Lets give turner time guys. I think he just had a bad game. Once Quizz begins getting more touches than him, maybe he awaken from his slumber and remember he is a bruising back once again