Time To Put The Team On Matt Ryan's Shoulders

Snafu

Turner carrying the ball more than 15 times a game is counter productive. Our passing game is top notch. Have to ride Ryan.

we cannot abandon the run all together. I think Turner should have a greatly reduced role, but without the possibility of running the ball the pass offense will start to struggle. Its not the run and shoot.

we cannot abandon the run all together. I think Turner should have a greatly reduced role, but without the possibility of running the ball the pass offense will start to struggle. Its not the run and shoot.

it was about perfect today...11 carries for Turner, 7 for Quizz. Just how it should be.

It's not all about Ryan. It's all about TEAM. There is no "I" in the word team, and this is no "me" in the word team. When the Falcons win, it's the team that wins, and its the same when they lose or tie. Enough said.

As Mr. Sloan always says, there is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "i" in meat pie. Meat is the anagram of team... I don't know what he's talking about.