Congrats To The Falcons...

WhenFalconsWin

Calling the chiefs good is a bit of a stretch don't ya think?

Unless you're talkin about your skids cuz then you would be correct.

yea its a bit of a stretch

esp considering 4 D starters were bangged up or suspended

still we have never won in KC

till now

would have been very easy for Falcons to let this game get away after that 1st half

but we made the adjustments and turned it into a blow out

defense looks shakey. Nic stepping up though.

I thought Nic looked great, particularly against the run. We still have the same problem that we have had for 2 years now, our defense can't get off the field on 3rd down.

It was nice to see the half-time adjustments Nolan made, it seemed under BVG that never happened. I have a feeling our offense is going to have to score 30 a game for us to win, unfortunately.

I thought Nic looked great, particularly against the run. We still have the same problem that we have had for 2 years now, our defense can't get off the field on 3rd down.

It was nice to see the half-time adjustments Nolan made, it seemed under BVG that never happened. I have a feeling our offense is going to have to score 30 a game for us to win, unfortunately.

yea the 3rd down D has been very Stinky , for too long now

If anyone can fix it

its M Nolan

our D always plays better at home, lets see what happens Monday Night @ The Dome

Every single one of their more difficult non-divisional games are at home! Uncle Artie makes sure of that before the schedule comes out every season.

Maybe, if the Glaziers weren't so cheap they could afford to pay off the schedule makers. That would mean they would need to make some money through ticket sales and we know that story.dry.png