Bosher

vel

Not saying his punting this game, so far in his career. His punting in PS was still shaky and inconsistent. He hasn't punted yet and I hope he doesn't have to, but his kickoffs still barely get inside the 5. That's not intentionally pinning them short, that's lack of leg strength. When has he kicked one out the endzone? I can't remember.

We'll have to disagree. He's a fairly average kicker, but he's a heckuva a punter.

You must not have seen the punter the Raiders have. Black punter. Kicked 2 60 yarders back to back in PS. Made it look easy. Haven't seen Bosher do it once. At least he's kicked 2 into the end zone now.

3 yds into EZ on the kickoff... KC stopped at the 17. first play is a losss to the 13. Bosher is fine.

Wasn't doing that when I posted it. Still hasn't punted so I'm still not sold on him there neither. When every other kicker is hitting the back of the endzone since the added 5 yards and our's isn't...

Not saying his punting this game, so far in his career. His punting in PS was still shaky and inconsistent. He hasn't punted yet and I hope he doesn't have to, but his kickoffs still barely get inside the 5. That's not intentionally pinning them short, that's lack of leg strength. When has he kicked one out the endzone? I can't remember.

Vel I'm telling Bosher doesn't kick it deep due to the coaches I've heard it in an interview and read it. They do this to pin them farther back than the 20. I don't like it, but it's what they ask.