I See Our Pass Defense Is Still Atrocious.

I Even Bleed Red

Offense looks like it has improved.. nice to see matt throw the ball.

DEFENSE still su&%.... nothing against Nolan, he knows more than BVG in his sleep. This problem is TD fault.

TD has had 4 + yrs to improve our defense & make them dominate.... TD has failed. Nolan, BVG, Rex Ryan, Glanville... You cannot have a top tier defense with 2nd tier players..... We have a few legit starters and the rest are underachieving late round junk who would easily be 2nd team players on any other team....

Unless we match score for score this will be another long year and a 1st round playoff fail.

Until we get a dominant Dline our defense will be like this. All I know they better get this fixed next year

exactly we have a bunch of little girls on our entire front 7 with the exception of peria spoon and nicholas. we need another stud lb and 2 good des. edwards and abraham are huge letdowns. biermann is atleast trying to play football.

Problem is that good throws will still beat an excellent secondary, we've seen that today from Cassel with his TD pass to Boss and the one just before to Bowe - the coverage wasn't exactly awful.

And to make good throws, most QBs need a bit of time. Unfortunately our D-Line is happy to give it to them!

Where is KOG? If i recall Nolan total sucked with the phins the first few weeks. Really bad until they started clicking and then it bonded.

Gotta keep in mind most of our players have been vanilla for the last few years. Its not just gonna happen over night and we are facing a new OC so Nolan doesnt know what to expect from him either.

You stole that line from the tv commentators. Come up with your own material smile.png

But its true. Im actually impressed with Koetter. Shocked would be a better word. KC is no push over either. They are a good team. But to think we would basically not use the run at all is shocking.

Ask me yesterday and i would have swore we would be more of the same. I thought preseason was just a warmup the pass and we would go back to power running when week 1 started.

Edited by danight