Sidbury Inactive

mrobinson3803

The Falcons just released the inactive players for today. Sid and Massaquoi are on it. Anyone bothered with the coaching staff not giving Sid playing time. When I see him get on the field he makes plays he just doesn't get many game reps, what's the issue?

I'm bothered. They sit here and praise his camp and him in preseason but then don't give him a shot in the regular season. I get that we only have so many spots and we have 6 DE's, but come on.

The Falcons just released the inactive players for today. Sid and Massaquoi are on it. Anyone bothered with the coaching staff not giving Sid playing time. When I see him get on the field he makes plays he just doesn't get many game reps, what's the issue?

Don't know but he may not be what the AFMB thinks he is. I would've been with what you are saying last season but with a new DC he's inactive the first game of the season tells me he ain't that good.

Yeah, I'm shocked Sid is inactive. Maybe he is sick or injured. I wasn't impressed with Mathews in the preseason, but he is more of a run stopper than Sid. I also remember reading that they were very impressed with Mathews on special teams. Sid has never been very good on special teams, although I don't know why he isn't.