What Im Watching For This Game.

jdawg4876

1. Defense yes the run defense, I dont think our D will show any exotic blitzes except on obvious passing downs, its up to dent spoon and nic to take over, and I hope at least ray ray comes alive in the run support, its the one thing he is good at.

2. O line- they should have no problems against their d line bc of injury so if they struggle a lot I dont know how they will gel the rest of the season.

3. Matt Ryan- to be more specific to see if the improved footwork at training camp and pre season carries over to live game action.

4. TG- Finally I want to see him run wild, I expect since its his first game and he is 100 percent fresh and against KC he might get a 100 yds and wont go down.

I'm actually looking at the cornerback rotation and how our defensive backs respond. For the most part, I'm sold on Mike Smith's ability to lead a strong run defense. Teams, in the past, have aired it out and I'm desperate to see that end in 2012. If it does, 2012 will prove to be a ride of a lifetime for Falcons fans.

I'm actually looking at the cornerback rotation and how our defensive backs respond. For the most part, I'm sold on Mike Smith's ability to lead a strong run defense. Teams, in the past, have aired it out and I'm desperate to see that end in 2012. If it does, 2012 will prove to be a ride of a lifetime for Falcons fans.

that something I think we will need to see at game two matt cassel will dink and dunk all day, he might take one or two long shots all game

I will be looking out for what sort of playbooks both coordinators bring to the table. All through out preseason we were told we either didnt plan or use anything special out of the books. I want to see what these two guys are about in a real game environment. i have faith that I wont be let down.

I will be looking out for what sort of playbooks both coordinators bring to the table. All through out preseason we were told we either didnt plan or use anything special out of the books. I want to see what these two guys are about in a real game environment. i have faith that I wont be let down.

I think we actually showed a lot on offense in pre season taking shots down the field all over, what I do think is you will see a real screen game, and harry finally brought into the mix after many yrs of not being used much

I think we actually showed a lot on offense in pre season taking shots down the field all over, what I do think is you will see a real screen game, and harry finally brought into the mix after many yrs of not being used much

I think the only game we saw a taste was the Ravens game. The ones after were reminiscent of MM with a deep ball mixed in.

Nolan said a few times he didnt show his hand yet. I cant wait for that. Its got me really excited.

Im just ready to be a dominant team. Foot on their throat football.

The 1st game of the season normally means poor tackling, but the birds cannot have a repeat tackling performance of game 1 last year. I need the defense to swarm, & get off the field on 3rd downs. The offense has to dominate the l.o.s. & if they do, Matty will be able to look good, mix up the run & pass effectively, & run the "no huddle" with confidence & skill. It won't be a blowout, but The Falcons will control the game