Upset Pick Of The Week

falcons007

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see that one! Hope you are right, would love to see the Camwagon get derailed early in the season when everyone realizes they are not that good and stops hanging on their jocks... dude on PFT picked them in the NFC Championship game for Heaven's sake!

However, as much as I would love it to happen, I think they're able to handle Tampa Bay pretty easily. I would also love to see Washington give the Saints some trouble, but again I doubt it. Maybe the Colts pull a shocker over the Bears but probably not.

The one I got as my "upset" is Cincinnati over Baltimore... I think the Ravens are a tad overrated and Cincy pulls out the W.

I'd love to see that one! Hope you are right, would love to see the Camwagon get derailed early in the season when everyone realizes they are not that good and stops hanging on their jocks... dude on PFT picked them in the NFC Championship game for Heaven's sake!

However, as much as I would love it to happen, I think they're able to handle Tampa Bay pretty easily. I would also love to see Washington give the Saints some trouble, but again I doubt it. Maybe the Colts pull a shocker over the Bears but probably not.

The one I got as my "upset" is Cincinnati over Baltimore... I think the Ravens are a tad overrated and Cincy pulls out the W.

Cincy always plays well against Ravens. I think they have beaten Ravens few times in last 3 years. I doubt Bucs will be that bad and Panthers will be as good as they have been advertised.

All the matchups this week seem pretty even or with no chance of upset. Would Bengals over Ravens even count as an upset at this point?

I wouldn't call it a major upset, but if the Ravens lose a home game to a division rival I would classify that as a bit of an upset... but I agree they are pretty evenly matched.

MIA over HOU

Would love to see that one as well... not quite sure why so many are so high on the Texans... Their defense has been good for one year, it was terrible up to that point. Look at the Packers as a prime example, their defense created a ton of turnovers and won games for them their super bowl year but was dreadful last year. I don't see the Texans with the same kind of firepower as the Packers to cover up a defense if they struggle.

Would love to see that one as well... not quite sure why so many are so high on the Texans... Their defense has been good for one year, it was terrible up to that point. Look at the Packers as a prime example, their defense created a ton of turnovers and won games for them their super bowl year but was dreadful last year. I don't see the Texans with the same kind of firepower as the Packers to cover up a defense if they struggle.

HOU probably will win games if Defense can keep the games close. Arian Foster is their main weapon on the offense and can run over lot of defenses in the league.