Who Are Your Rooting For On Sunday

FalconofShadows

To keep this TATF this effects who we may battle in the future for the division title but anyway

Who are you rooting for the Panties or the Sucs?

Personally Im rooting for the bucs to win because Ive had enough of this cam newton hype and would love for him to fall flat on his face against the team who is suppose to be the worst in the division

To keep this TATF this effects who we may battle in the future for the division title but anyway

Who are you rooting for the Panties or the Sucs?

Personally Im rooting for the bucs to win because Ive had enough of this cam newton hype and would love for him to fall flat on his face against the team who is suppose to be the worst in the division

The sucs since the Giants will most likely rebound and beat the sucs in week 2.

Would you like your fruits smashed by a sledgehammer or a baseball bat? Can't really see an upside to either of these two collections of hobos winning a football game, but as many have already stated, would love to see the wheels go off this "crazy train" that is the Carolina Camthers against a division rival...

I am rooting for Carolina I want The Yucs out of Florida in 2 years and it begins now I'll put it this way how most people on this board feel about New Orleans is what I feel for Tampa Bay I really don't know who I hate more New Orleans or Tampa so I gotta go for Carolina but if there was a way for them to both lose then I would be happy.