Brian Van Gorder!

pzummo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Auburn's defense was terrible before VanGorder got there. Why are people ignoring that little fact just so they can bash VanGorder?

It looks worse though now.

But unfortunately it isn't worst. Last year Auburn gave up 38 points to Clemson. This year 26. Last year Auburn gave up 34 points to Miss State. Today 28. It's actually a slight improvement.

I don't buy the excuses. Most NFL coaches inherit college teams that struggled the year before. That's why they are hiring. Bad NFL coaches see vast improvement very quickly when they go to college. Spurrier, Petrino, Saban.

I don't buy the excuses. Most NFL coaches inherit college teams that struggled the year before. That's why they are hiring. Bad NFL coaches see vast improvement very quickly when they go to college. Spurrier, Petrino, Saban.

Who in the **** thinks Brian VanGorder is a good ******* coach whether it be the NFL, college or HS ball? What the **** people? Auburn's defense ******* sucks and has ever since Chizik has been there. VanGorder didn't make it ******* worst!

Ahh, BVG.

Honestly, I actually had a lot of time for Mularkey before the 2011 season. But I always thought Van Gorder was out of his depth as an NFL DC. And now it is shown in technicolor.

The Alabama, LSU and Arkansas games are going to be brutal.

They can't get any worst than they were last year. **** people have short ******* memories. Auburn lost to LSU 41-10 last year. Auburn lost to Alabama 42-14 last year. Auburn lost to Arkansas 38-14 last year. Auburn lost to Georgia 45-7 last year. Auburn lost to Clemson 38-24 last year. People need to get a ******* clue.

Auburn gave up 72 points combined to Clemson and Miss State last year. This year we gave up 54. Last time I checked 54 is less than 72.

Who in the **** thinks Brian VanGorder is a good ******* coach whether it be the NFL, college or HS ball? What the **** people? Auburn's defense ******* sucks and has ever since Chizik has been there. VanGorder didn't make it ******* worst!

We did rank pretty well on scoring defense while he was here. A lot of that was our offense TOP and field position. He couldn't get us off the field on 3rd down worth a ****.

I wasn't really bashing Van Gorder anyway. I was just imagining the possibilities with Nolan. For our defense to have a respectable scoring defensive ranking with Van Gorder, after seeing Van Gorder in Auburn, I'm excited about our defense under Nolan.

They can't get any worst than they were last year. **** people have short ******* memories. Auburn lost to LSU 41-10 last year. Auburn lost to Alabama 42-14 last year. Auburn lost to Arkansas 38-14 last year. Auburn lost to Georgia 45-7 last year. Auburn lost to Clemson 38-24 last year. People need to get a ******* clue.

Auburn gave up 72 points combined to Clemson and Miss State last year. This year we gave up 54. Last time I checked 54 is less than 72.

You need some Prozac or Zoloft. I get it. You're an Auburn fan and they suck, so you are trying to find something to be encouraged about. That's great you guys are only giving up 28 ppg instead of 36. It was a great hire. He's working wonders for your team. Maybe next year you'll actually win a game against a 4 win team.

You need some Prozac or Zoloft. I get it. You're an Auburn fan and they suck, so you are trying to find something to be encouraged about. That's great you guys are only giving up 28 ppg instead of 36. It was a great hire. He's working wonders for your team. Maybe next year you'll actually win a game against a 4 win team.

I'm not trying to ******* take up for VanGorder. But I'm ******* sick of seeing everyone bash Auburn. It's not just on here. It's everywhere. Facebook and Twitter. Since when did Auburn become one of the most hated college football teams in the nation that the whole country feels the need to bash the **** outta them? That's my ******* problem!