Florida At Texas A&m Game Thread

SacFalcFan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is kinda A&M's m.o. against every SEC team I've ever seen them play. They look good in the first half, but they just can't close it in the 2nd half. They get worn down and can't sustain what they want to do. We'll see how they hold up after halftime here.

Like against Arkansas last year they were destroying them but they let the backs come back and beat them

This is kinda A&M's m.o. against every SEC team I've ever seen them play. They look good in the first half, but they just can't close it in the 2nd half. They get worn down and can't sustain what they want to do. We'll see how they hold up after halftime here.

Wouldn't happen to know the lottery numbers by any chance? ;)

Wouldn't happen to know the lottery numbers by any chance? ;)

Haha, I wish... A&M looks like they just don't know what to do now. Manziel looks like he may develop into a dangerous QB. If they were still playing in the Big 12, he'd be a lot more successful. I kinda cringe for the guy thinking about him facing LSU, Bama, etc.

Nice win for UF. The way A&M played in that 1st half, Gator fans gotta be happy they held on and pulled out the W. The adjustments at halftime worked well, though I think it had more to do with UF calming down and playing their game.

Driskel is pretty bad.

Welcome to the SEC, A&M... Florida isn't even average right now by their standards.

Man I can't believe you guys played as poorly as you did and came out with a W. You have to be ecstatic with that IMO. If Georgia did the same thing tonight I wouldn't mind, I'd be ecstatic too. Just win and move on. At the end of the day, people forget how you win games for the most part, and just want to know what a team's record is.

Definitely need to figure out the QB situation but if nothing else you gotta like the resiliency your team showed tonight. Could have folded and let them roll all over you. Now I will resume my normal UGA fandom and hope you lose the rest of your games.