Www.falconsunderground.com

Minus Whale

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

That place is OK. Some chick named Ashley Olsen gets her feelings hurt easily though, and they have some wacky guy that calls himself the Governor or the Mayor or something. Creepy Woodbury style.

They got a bunch of nut jobs over there, just see what's going in the RIP PP thread, they done got trolled bro, dey done got tdrolled

I tried it out because my uncle told me a couple of the guys were alright. He was wrong. Its a bunch of failed to launchers who are frightened by any new presence in what they consider an exclusive community of feces and urine jokes. Nzto, Serge, tigs seem okay. maybe Dago. other than that, don't bother. Nezto did warn me about the others. I should have listened.

I tried it out because my uncle told me a couple of the guys were alright. He was wrong. Its a bunch of failed to launchers who are frightened by any new presence in what they consider an exclusive community of feces and urine jokes. Nzto, Serge, tigs seem okay. maybe Dago. other than that, don't bother. Nezto did warn me about the others. I should have listened.

hate to break this to you, but if I seem ok it is because I really don't care if you are who you say you are or not. I basically take everyone on here at face value because that's how I am.....what you see is what you get. You wouldn't be the first person to troll and certainly wouldn't be the last

what I do know is that what you said here is a lie. when you were posting under PP's name you specifically said that he had told you to update us but not to get involved in the site. If you are who you say you are, you are disrespecting the wishes of a man you claim to have idolized. if that is the type of person you are, so be it....no skin off my back

only person on these boards that I know for a fact is who they say they are is Trig/Trigger since I have met one of his clients and my wife arranged for them to stay at the Renaissance here in town

You can swear and it isn't being spammed on a daily basis by right wing nutjobs.

well that much is true but technically you can say the same about this place. since the elections, Steve and his alts have gone into seclusion and you have always been able to swear here. watch

Falconsunderground is a cool site, minus the political BS that runs rampant over here and the homerism/clan mentality that took over TATF in '06! As for nutjobs, I'm not in that club, but they have made me feel at home and I don't regret joining at all! There are some really cool threads there, and if all you focus on are the inside jokes (that I don't get either, but it doesn't bother me) then you're missing out on a pretty good site.

Falconsunderground is a cool site, minus the political BS that runs rampant over here and the homerism/clan mentality that took over TATF in '06! As for nutjobs, I'm not in that club, but they have made me feel at home and I don't regret joining at all! There are some really cool threads there, and if all you focus on are the inside jokes (that I don't get either, but it doesn't bother me) then you're missing out on a pretty good site.

I always thought the word 'nutjob' should reference a sexual act