Breaking News 5

Ethanga62890

I understand...I'd feel the same if your team was dominating my team like we've witnessed over the last few years.

What was it like to watch the Saints lose to the Falcons in the playoffs at the Superdome? Amazing. I'm there for the good. And the bad. I'll always hate the Saints. For the record i don't actually HATE. Life's too short for that. It's just a game. I'll have fun with the rivalry but i know where to draw the line. I'll share scotch with Dago i'll buy you a beer i'll match JB on a bowl.

I have no issues with rivals not caring about the bounty scandal. In fact, I would be a little surprised if they supported the Saints, as I doubt I would support the Falcons if the roles were reversed.

However, I did have a problem with people supporting Goodell and the NFL despite a lack of evidence after such a big media firestorm.

Saints only ever wanted this to be in front of a neutral arbitrator and for all of the evidence to be laid out there. That's the only way this would have been fair. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

I have no issues with rivals not caring about the bounty scandal. In fact, I would be a little surprised if they supported the Saints, as I doubt I would support the Falcons if the roles were reversed.

However, I did have a problem with people supporting Goodell and the NFL despite a lack of evidence after such a big media firestorm.

Saints only ever wanted this to be in front of a neutral arbitrator and for all of the evidence to be laid out there. That's the only way this would have been fair. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

Goodell is the worse commish ever and needs to be outed. He could have ****** the Saints and not screwed himself over in the process but he's a ****wad.