Breaking Bad

joe horn

I couldn't get into it when it first Came out.

May have to try to watch the whole series.

I'd almost recommend you wait until the final half of S5 comes out next year and the series is complete and you can just veg out and serially watch it in a month (great for the offseason). Then again, the longer you wait the greater your chance of having something awesome spoiled becomes.

The first season starts off a little slow and quirky but it quickly picks up steam, you should know by the end of episode 7 if you're hooked or not (you will be). This has knocked off The Sopranos as the best show ever, something I thought was impossible. In fact, I still believe that it's impossible for a television show to be that good, but here we are. And it's not EVEN on premium cable!

I Fully agree, the first show i saw was a rerun of the tuco deal, when he took the drugs without paying, it was right before season 4 started and they were playing all the eps. i started watching it from the 1st ep that very night.... it is a truly bad azz show....

SOA is pretty good too, but not like Breaking Bad ...

I'd almost recommend you wait until the final half of S5 comes out next year and the series is complete and you can just veg out and serially watch it in a month (great for the offseason). Then again, the longer you wait the greater your chance of having something awesome spoiled becomes.

The first season starts off a little slow and quirky but it quickly picks up steam, you should know by the end of episode 7 if you're hooked or not (you will be). This has knocked off The Sopranos as the best show ever, something I thought was impossible. In fact, I still believe that it's impossible for a television show to be that good, but here we are. And it's not EVEN on premium cable!

I couldn't agree more, as stated it does start off slow, but by ep. 7 you find yourself totally caught up in it. I have been looking for a show to replace my all time favorite 24, and thankfully I gave this show a chance and it didn't disappoint.

Now, with only eight episodes left I don't know what to watch. I think I may give Sons of Anarchy a try. Hopefully the new Arrested Development comes back soon.

I Fully agree, the first show i saw was a rerun of the tuco deal, when he took the drugs without paying, it was right before season 4 started and they were playing all the eps. i started watching it from the 1st ep that very night.... it is a truly bad azz show....

SOA is pretty good too, but not like Breaking Bad ...

SOA is a great show, the only knock is how hard they try to sell it with woman with the cheeseball scenerios, and of course Jax being naked atleast once per episode.

I never liked the way they portray the gang as good guys, who do good deeds for the community.

I couldn't agree more, as stated it does start off slow, but by ep. 7 you find yourself totally caught up in it. I have been looking for a show to replace my all time favorite 24, and thankfully I gave this show a chance and it didn't disappoint.

Now, with only eight episodes left I don't know what to watch. I think I may give Sons of Anarchy a try. Hopefully the new Arrested Development comes back soon.

breaking bad fans should check out Weeds on showtime. it's also on netflix.

breaking bad fans should check out Weeds on showtime. it's also on netflix.

My Wife watches Weeds, and I was never able to get into it. It doesn't really have the same edge As BB, and comes off as more a straight comedy. I do admit the ealier seasons of Weeds was more tolerable when Romany Malco(I think that's his name) was on the show.

SOA is a great show, the only knock is how hard they try to sell it with woman with the cheeseball scenerios, and of course Jax being naked atleast once per episode.

I never liked the way they portray the gang as good guys, who do good deeds for the community.

Well you know, half toy run half smuggle these rocket launchers. All in a days work. I just finished watching the whole series and I agree with you. I hear they have it going thru at least 7 seasons so it should get even better.

is the best show on television.

breaking-bad-explosion.gif

I'm almost ready to agree with that! I have to admit I had a lil' Contempt Prior to Investigation thing going with that show since I knew it's storyline revolved around the manufacturing of Meth. I've seen too many times, first hand, the destructive powers of this drug.

But, after listening to Shred, J.H. and a few other here expound with great enthusiasm what a terrific show it is, I broke down and watched the 3rd episode from this season.

I LOVED IT!!!!! I even have my wife watching it now. My daughters boyfriend is burning me DVDs of the first 4 seasons so we can catch up to you Meth heads!

Guest Negatorris

Downloading it now. A bunch of people were telling me about this show, so I guess it's finally time to download.

Been watching Game of Thrones for the last week. There's only two seasons and I just got done with it. That show is nice too.

Breaking bad deals with 2 - 5 main characters from what ive seen so far. The wire has a lot of main characters and its so much grey area you will root and can get connected with a lot of different characters. Its not just cops vs robbers. Its actually based a lot on real life.

One of the best shows ever to be on TV. If you get a chance to see it, dont miss it. It was a sad day when it went off the air.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAQv6KTfQow