Playbook: Falcons Vs Chiefs

Matt Ryan Tutor

Am I the only one who sees Tony Gonzalez being on NFLN after he retires?

He will for sure. He is so natural during interviews. " Real talk with the GOAT " on NFLn.

The best show or group of guys in the booth would be

Gonzo

Kurt Warner

Jerry Rice

Those are the only guys who come on and don't ever talk out their azz.

Edited by Tuggle2

Guest Negatorris

Nice piece. I miss having NFL N and watching Playbook. That's the best NFL show for pure X's and O's talk that there is. But the whole time I couldn't stop looking at Baldinger's finger. Not since I first saw it a couple years ago when he was still doing the Falcons preseason games.

Lmao, I forgot about that tricky finger. laugh.png

Nice piece. I miss having NFL N and watching Playbook. That's the best NFL show for pure X's and O's talk that there is. But the whole time I couldn't stop looking at Baldinger's finger. Not since I first saw it a couple years ago when he was still doing the Falcons preseason games.

Torrey Holt's finger looks nasty as well, both him and Baldy need to go and get them fixed.

Wait, you mean it actually takes TIME for a deep play to develop? I thought the when the ball is snapped the QB should launch it 70 yards? That's what all the "experts" that convinced me Matt Ryan is a fraud say!

A: Excellent use of sarcasm, just.. yes. Good job.xD

B: Your avatar...so good man, so good.

Wait, you mean it actually takes TIME for a deep play to develop? I thought the when the ball is snapped the QB should launch it 70 yards? That's what all the "experts" that convinced me Matt Ryan is a fraud say!

Sarcasm aside , I did hear a lot of people talking crap about the particular play in the video. I have to say after watching it again a few times that it looks pretty dam good to me. It is easy to tell that the relationship between the two guys has started to become a beautiful thing. It makes me feel very happy to be a Falcon fan.

Sarcasm aside , I did hear a lot of people talking crap about the particular play in the video. I have to say after watching it again a few times that it looks pretty dam good to me. It is easy to tell that the relationship between the two guys has started to become a beautiful thing. It makes me feel very happy to be a Falcon fan.

I still say that ball was under thrown on purpose.