"rowdy" Roddy White's Comment On 680 The Fan

falconsfreak27

"No one can stop us.....There is nothing you can do!'

Different coordinator, same head coach! Think about it Roddy...That plug can pulled at a moments notice and before you know it you, Julio and harry will be blocking 240lb linebackers...That if you are not on the sideline subbing out for an extra tight end or Offensive tackle.

Different coordinator, same head coach! Think about it Roddy...That plug can pulled at a moments notice and before you know it you, Julio and harry will be blocking 240lb linebackers...That if you are not on the sideline subbing out for an extra tight end or Offensive tackle.

You're a ******.

Edited by AtlantaFanSince1991

We will be difficult to stop, if Roddy stops dropping the ball when it matters most.

We will be difficult to stop, if Roddy stops dropping the ball when it matters most.

OMG!! You got that avatar from my post "I really hate this woman!" Why would you do that uggggglllllyyyy avatar?

j/k she/he cant help the way it looks.

Edited by FalconsSavant

I'm not a fan of using most Internet acronyms, I cringe when grown men text "LOL", but I like that one. RTFU.

Can't beat it join it ... I felt the same way about me joining Facebook or twitter. My father texts now. I broke down and have now assimilated. It will only get worse before it gets better.