Espn Rather Show Nascar Than Team Usa

Forever Julian

We have to be literally the only country on this earth to not have the ability to watch our nation on this qualification date....seriously.dry.png

Why even bother giving me a racing station if you are going to use the general sports station to show racing?

ESPN needs to sort this out now. I shouldnt have to use the internet to watch my own friggin country play when I have all these sports stations.

Contracts and ratings.

To be honest I dont even see the game listed ANYWHERE

ESPN had the rights to Israel V. Azerbaijan earlier, yet when its time for the actual country ESPN is located inside to play they dont have it(nor even give us a hint of where we might be able to find it)?

Spanish stations are showing south American qualifiers, and gol tv looks empty. Its nowhere,

World cup.

Oh. Look broseph, I don't know why you continue to get all hot and bothered about this.

You now live in a country that doesn't care about futbol. I know that it's like this really big deal all over the rest of the world but it's just not an interesting sport here. This country moves at a hundred miles an hour and we like things fast and exciting and at the end of it we can say "Man, that was INTENSE." Soccer just doesn't do any of those things. It's the same reason why the popularity of baseball has taken a violent nosedive, it just isn't adapting well to the current culture of this country, and believe me I wish that wasn't the case. It's almost like nobody here can just unwind and disconnect and enjoy the minutia anymore. Everything has to be meaningful and important and exciting or else it's just not worth the time, which sucks but it is what it is.

Oh. Look broseph, I don't know why you continue to get all hot and bothered about this.

You now live in a country that doesn't care about futbol. I know that it's like this really big deal all over the rest of the world but it's just not an interesting sport here. This country moves at a hundred miles an hour and we like things fast and exciting and at the end of it we can say "Man, that was INTENSE." Soccer just doesn't do any of those things. It's the same reason why the popularity of baseball has taken a violent nosedive, it just isn't adapting well to the current culture of this country, and believe me I wish that wasn't the case. It's almost like nobody here can just unwind and disconnect and enjoy the minutia anymore. Everything has to be meaningful and important and exciting or else it's just not worth the time, which sucks but it is what it is.

Other than wrecks is anything intense about NASCAR though? Or even Womens football which ESPN shoves down our throats?

ESPN is squaring up by not showing this match tonight, and this match has been one of the better matches Ive seen this year(and this is somebody who probably watches soccer daily)

Jamaica and US compliment each other pretty nicely when it comes to style.