Hey Roger?

SaintRay

considering Goodell can STILL suspend him for the pay for injury system I am not sure why Goodell would be too mad.

" ok I can not suspend you under this logic ( you broke the cba).... but you are still suspended because your conduct was detrimental to the league... have a great day"

Gabe Feldman @SportsLawGuy

Bounty-4 aren't out of woods yet. Commish still has another chance to impose discipline, though case is certainly ripe for settlement now.

Feldman says that Goodell still has the ability to punish based on the "intent to injure" part of the decision. But he does not have the jurisdiction to punish based on the "violation of the CBA" part of the decision.

It's a bit complicated, but the players seem pleased.

Read more: http://www.businessi...9#ixzz25oeIdyN2

I think this was a little but of early celebration by saints fans and the media.

considering Goodell can STILL suspend him for the pay for injury system I am not sure why Goodell would be too mad.

" ok I can not suspend you under this logic ( you broke the cba).... but you are still suspended because your conduct was detrimental to the league... have a great day"

Gabe Feldman @SportsLawGuy

Bounty-4 aren't out of woods yet. Commish still has another chance to impose discipline, though case is certainly ripe for settlement now.

Feldman says that Goodell still has the ability to punish based on the "intent to injure" part of the decision. But he does not have the jurisdiction to punish based on the "violation of the CBA" part of the decision.

It's a bit complicated, but the players seem pleased.

Read more: http://www.businessi...9#ixzz25oeIdyN2

I think this was a little but of early celebration by saints fans and the media.

It is, but it isn't too. Meaning, if he gives out the same suspension for pay to injure and it gets back to the court, then he'll definitely have to prove it. The judge could then issue the injunction, cause the NFL will have exhausted all their processes. It's really just a merry go round at this point, but round one goes to the players, and round two is just starting.

So if Vilma still ends up suspended will he still have egg on his face?

YES. that egg is there and MORE AND MORE people are realizing why. Its not all about Vilma

It is, but it isn't too. Meaning, if he gives out the same suspension for pay to injure and it gets back to the court, then he'll definitely have to prove it. The judge could then issue the injunction, cause the NFL will have exhausted all their processes. It's really just a merry go round at this point, but round one goes to the players, and round two is just starting.

YEP

round one? this is like round 10,000. This **** will never end lol

Ehhh ok I will will not whiz on it today........ I will be nice since I have not been around much smile.png

Off topic how are things in your neck of woods?

Pretty good, but then I'm in Texas right now. Moving back to New Orleans in 4 months and my wife and I are looking forward to it. How about with you?