Updated Injury Report

Atlanta Falcons at Kansas City Chiefs Name Position Injury Practice Status Game Status ATL Christopher Owens CB Hamstring Full Participation in Practice Probable Jason Snelling RB

Calf Full Participation in Practice Probable KC Allen Bailey DE Ankle Did Not Participate In Practice Doubtful

Jovan Belcher LB Groin Did Not Participate In Practice Questionable

Jalil Brown CB Groin Limited Participation in Practice Questionable

Brandon Flowers CB Foot Limited Participation in Practice Questionable

Derrick Johnson LB Ankle Limited Participation in Practice Questionable

Kendrick Lewis S Shoulder Did Not Participate In Practice Doubtful

Anthony Toribio DT Ankle Did Not Participate In Practice Doubtful

Edited by falcon_owns_nfc_south

Not having Hali or Lewis is a huge blow to their defense, even if Flowers and Johnson both wind up playing. Don't forget that this is Berry's first real action since the ACL tear, as well. Ryan should have a nice, clean pocket most of the game, and our receivers should be able to abuse this banged-up linebacking corps and secondary.

It just hit me!!! (Light Bulb) lol. Even though they have 2 great rb's. We will be lighting the score board up. They'll eventually have to throw it to brent and samuels because they cant come back from a 21 point deficit without trying to get down field through the air.

In other words: if we get on the board early and often, they will have to abandon the ground game. I do it all the time in madden. (Making the opponent 1 Dementional.)

Guest Negatorris

It just hit me!!! (Light Bulb) lol. Even though they have 2 great rb's. We will be lighting the score board up. They'll eventually have to throw it to brent and samuels because they cant come back from a 21 point deficit without trying to get down field through the air.

In other words: if we get on the board early and often, they will have to abandon the ground game. I do it all the time in madden. (Making the opponent 1 Dementional.)

We've been saying this all week dude, lol.

It's all BS, many if not all those guys will play.

I'll take this anyday. If we don't win, I'd be surprised. I wouldn't have been surprised before, but now.. WE JUST BETTER **** THEM UP!

WARNING: Do not underestimate the Chiefs. This game reminds me of the "Trojan Horse". With all of KC's injuries to their key players, it loooks like a gift offering to the Falcons. However, unbeknownst to the Falcons, the Chiefs may have some hidden talent on defense. Offensively, they've got HIllis, Charles, Bowe, and I believe his name is McCluster. With that said, Falcons, beware of the Chiefs ( Because of their injuries ) bearing gifts. Enough said.

And Patriots looked horrible too in preseason, you think they will play like that in the regular season??

Chiefs were horrible last year and they looked unprepared among most of the NFL teams. I would be disappointed if Falcons won't win this game by double digit. Romeo Crennel hasn't done a jack in the NFL as am HC and Chiefs are not that great at home either.

Chiefs were horrible last year and they looked unprepared among most of the NFL teams. I would be disappointed if Falcons won't win this game by double digit. Romeo Crennel hasn't done a jack in the NFL as am HC and Chiefs are not that great at home either.

This is why fans set theyselves up for disappointment. You can't determine how good a team is based on last year and preseason. If thats the case then the Falcons are in trouble tomorrow.

This is why fans set theyselves up for disappointment. You can't determine how good a team is based on last year and preseason. If thats the case then the Falcons are in trouble tomorrow.

Chiefs are medicore team, Falcons usually take care of medicore teams. Chiefs are hyped up team with out anything concrete to show.

Chiefs are medicore team, Falcons usually take care of medicore teams. Chiefs are hyped up team with out anything concrete to show.

I agree, it's mostly the same team that struggles in a mediocre AFC West. I'm nervous about the game in the fact that the football gods love to screw with me - my stepson is a Chiefs fan an even if this is the only game they win this year I will never hear the end of it. In actual football sense we have no excuse for not beating the stuffing out of this team.

WARNING: Do not underestimate the Chiefs. This game reminds me of the "Trojan Horse". With all of KC's injuries to their key players, it loooks like a gift offering to the Falcons. However, unbeknownst to the Falcons, the Chiefs may have some hidden talent on defense. Offensively, they've got HIllis, Charles, Bowe, and I believe his name is McCluster. With that said, Falcons, beware of the Chiefs ( Because of their injuries ) bearing gifts. Enough said.

Your font size is very disrespectful and borderline insulting .

reported

I agree, it's mostly the same team that struggles in a mediocre AFC West. I'm nervous about the game in the fact that the football gods love to screw with me - my stepson is a Chiefs fan an even if this is the only game they win this year I will never hear the end of it. In actual football sense we have no excuse for not beating the stuffing out of this team.

Losing last two road openers under MS doesn't help either LOL.