Is It Sunday Already?

Theyhateme : )

I'm checking for the Falcons' run defense. KC is a strong running team and that's a major concern of mine throughout the season against every team. I want to see how our defense stops the run.

Same here. This is my biggest fear about this season, so it's nice that we get a strong test right out of the gate.

Edited by virginiafalcon

I'll be watching the defense first off. Can they sack the QB this year? Can they stop the other team from getting first downs on third-and-long? Can they stop the better RB's in the league? On the offensive side, I'll be watching to see how effectively the new scheme operates in real-game situations. Can we get all our receivers involved? Can we complete more of the 20+ yard pass plays than previously? Can the screen game keep Ryan insulated from the pass rush? Can the OL run and pass block more effectively this year compared to last?

And last but far from least, I'll be watching the demeanor of this team. How confident are they? How much fight do they have in them on fourth and short on offense and defense? Can they go eye-to-eye with the elite teams and not blink? If we can battle and beat the Taints and a couple other heavyweights, we'll know this team is for real and it's got a legitimiate shot to win it all.

I can't wait for this either I am so stoked I'll be watching everyone of coarse but really paying attention to the situations that we have failed in before like 3rd and long can we get off the field? 4th and short? Redzone offense? Big plays? I'll really be checking out our defense as a whole the list goes on man I...........cant.............waaaaiiittt.........gotta breathe

I can't hardly wait! I want to see how the 2 coordinators will deploy the offensive (especially) and defensive weapons at their disposal. From Quizz, to Konz, Sid to Samuels, Ryan to Roddy...man I ready? Which player or players will you guys be checkin' out?

Ive been thinking about this a lot. We have been told that through out the preseason we never used our new playbook. The part of it we did use was 'Vanilla'.

If that is in fact the case then Sunday has the potential to be amazing or a huge let down.

I am extremely ready to see either way.