After 20 Years Of Waiting: Going To My First Game!

Stoic

Hey All,

I have been chatting it up with you guys ever since af.com HAD a chat room. For all of my old buddies (Gazoo, The Rev, Sac, et. al.); I will be there for the Panthers game.

Section 117, Row 17 (how is the view from here?)

I'm STOOOOOOOOKKKKKEEEDDDDD!

Hey All,

I have been chatting it up with you guys ever since af.com HAD a chat room. For all of my old buddies (Gazoo, The Rev, Sac, et. al.); I will be there for the Panthers game.

Congrats.. You will love it.. Too bad I had to let go of my season tickets because I am moving to Washington state. I will feel your pain...Can't wait till the Falcons play Seattle in Qwest Field..

Hey All,

Man you are gonna love it, ain't nothing like going to a game. Had to give up my season tickets years ago(93), and I still miss not going to the games. Yea I've got my man cave and run it through a projector for a floor to ceiling picture which is great, but it's just not like being there. Enjoy it