Peter King's Week 1 Picks

Falconsfan567

Guest Negatorris

I just hope this doesn't become like the Seahawks game last season. We laid an egg in the second half, and sorry *** TJax had the best game of his career. We were lucky not to lose that one, lol.

Same here I don't care how we win as long as we win it: scores are meaningless as long as we win. I am never ever cocky about any game, but we SHOULD win this one IMHO. Their defense is riddled with injuries, so our offense should win that war. Yes they have a VERY good running game. but Cassel is not a QB who should shred us through the air. We looked horrible against the run in preseason, but we have never seen our starting D in an entire game. We were #6 against the run last year. Yes we lost Lofton who was a run killer, but with that exception the entire defense who ranked #6 last year returns with a DC who ranks up there with the best. So I think we will manage to keep them in check defensively.

We all have high expectations for this season. So does our team. I think they have a chip on their shoulder from the Giants loss, and will be out to show everyone we are for real. We gonna win this one folks.

I hear a lot of people picking the Chiefs to win. I don't get it. Cassel is shady, and I just don't see how we could lose this game. Especially with the way we've looked during the preseason.

Make no mistake: Those folks are picking us to lose more than they are picking the Chiefs to win.

So let me get this straight, we keep the same exact personnel from last yr. that score 0 pts in the play offs. We get a new OC. The new OC changes 20-30% of the playbook. And now we are unstoppable on offense?

This team isnt as unstoppable as we would like to believe. Miami proved that in preseason. We still have problems in the red zone. Our passing game is inconsistent. I'm predicting a close game possibly over-time.

So let me get this straight, we keep the same exact personnel from last yr. that score 0 pts in the play offs. We get a new OC. The new OC changes 20-30% of the playbook. And now we are unstoppable on offense?

This team isnt as unstoppable as we would like to believe. Miami proved that in preseason. We still have problems in the red zone. Our passing game is inconsistent. I'm predicting a close game possibly over-time.

You left out the part where we didn't gameplan in the preseason...

MS said that they approach this game as a regular season game. He said that they game planned for Miami.

THis year MS has been secretive. He said he didn't want to tip a thing and refused to even talk about the positions 3 Cb will play. He was on radio at 790 AM. Wonder why everything is so secretive this year FB.

Guest Negatorris

Who says we're unstoppable? We just have high expectations. Especially against a team with over half of their defensive starters banged up. Lighten up.

THis year MS has been secretive. He said he didn't want to tip a thing and refused to even talk about the positions 3 Cb will play. He was on radio at 790 AM. Wonder why everything is so secretive this year FB.

Well, all I'm saying is that I do not expect our offense to be consistently high powered. We will be explosive at times and in a lull at times.

Our defense will be the key.

Well, all I'm saying is that I do not expect our offense to be consistently high powered. We will be explosive at times and in a lull at times.

Sure, but I expect it to better than last year under MM. We shall see tomorrow with actual game planning, MS till now was clear about not showing anything before the start of the season.

Guest Negatorris

You were just complaining about the defense, and now the offense.

You're just an all around negative guy, right?