This Would Never Happen In A Braves Game

Falconsfan567

There has been 2 bench clearing incidents in the Cubs/Nationals game tonight. I don't know what caused the first but the second one happened when the Cubs threw at Harper.

Of course bench clearing incidents never happen in Braves games because they don't retaliate against the opposing team. Should have drilled Melky's fat *** but the Braves are too "classy" to do that kind of thing. It really pisses me off that the Braves have such a soft attitude. Of course that's come to be a trait for all Atlanta sports teams. Soft, soft, soft.

it's a complete kid move to want to fight b/c something pisses you off.

The Braves don't stand up for themselves. When Melky Cabrera was taunting the Braves and the fans the Braves didn't do jack **** about it. Did they make him eat dirt? No. Did they drill him in the ribs or the back? No. They just let him have his way with us and didn't do jack **** about it. That's my problem with how they conduct business.

The Braves don't stand up for themselves. When Melky Cabrera was taunting the Braves and the fans the Braves didn't do jack **** about it. Did they make him eat dirt? No. Did they drill him in the ribs or the back? No. They just let him have his way with us and didn't do jack **** about it. That's my problem with how they conduct business.

Maybe they don't care enough.

Melky's antics were very immature. At the time, I wanted him beaned. But now I realize that the Braves did the right thing. The professional way of handling that immaturity is not beaning him, but to get him out at the plate and/or throw him out on the base paths. Basically, just get him out and not resort to Melky's level of "maturity".

And before you throw stats at me of how well or not well we handled Melky at the plate after his antics, I just want to say that is the professional way of handling someone who behaves like Melky did.

Melky's antics were very immature. At the time, I wanted him beaned. But now I realize that the Braves did the right thing. The professional way of handling that immaturity is not beaning him, but to get him out at the plate and/or throw him out on the base paths. Basically, just get him out and not resort to Melky's level of "maturity".

And before you throw stats at me of how well or not well we handled Melky at the plate after his antics, I just want to say that is the professional way of handling someone who behaves like Melky did.

In other words just let Melky Cabrera act like a jackass since we hardly got him out in that series. I respect your opinion Don but I'll just respectfully disagreement.