If We Were To Bring In Another Wr...

Snafu

I honestly wouldn't mind us bringing TO in.. like others have said, he probably won't get any snaps either way. He would bring some vet experience for our younger players to learn from, and we would finally get some **** media attention... Judging by the short time in Seattle, he seems to have calmed down from his old ways.

I honestly wouldn't mind us bringing TO in.. like others have said, he probably won't get any snaps either way. He would bring some vet experience for our younger players to learn from, and we would finally get some **** media attention... Judging by the short time in Seattle, he seems to have calmed down from his old ways.

a stint in the arena league will do that to you lol

Let me say this: We don't need another WR. We don't need TO, Chad Johnson, or even Deion Branch. The Falcons have a good core of fleet WR's and the chemistry is good among them. The Falcons should develop and continue to work with what we already have. If the Falcons decide to bring in a WR, such a decision should be based only on injury to more than one of the WR's. Should that occur, Branch would be the logical player the Falcons should get. He's a proven vet without any off the field issues, and the Falcons could acquire him at a reasonable and realistic price.

Let me say this: We don't need another WR. We don't need TO, Chad Johnson, or even Deion Branch. The Falcons have a good core of fleet WR's and the chemistry is good among them. The Falcons should develop and continue to work with what we already have. If the Falcons decide to bring in a WR, such a decision should be based only on injury to more than one of the WR's. Should that occur, Branch would be the logical player the Falcons should get. He's a proven vet without any off the field issues, and the Falcons could acquire him at a reasonable and realistic price.

blink.png

Guest Negatorris

We only have three reliable receivers on the roster.

I would love to see the Falcons give Marvin McNutt a look.

Marvin McNutt, WR, Eagles: A whole host of talented 2012 draft picks and undrafted free agents will get their pink slips Friday — QB Case Keenum, WR B.J. Cunningham and OT Matt Reynolds among them. McNutt has some serious potential, standing 6-foot-4 and coming off a career at Iowa that saw him set the school record for most TD catches. He had a strong camp too, pushing Riley Cooper for a job, but the Eagles stuck with Cooper in the end.

http://espn.go.com/n...e/marvin-mcnutt

Look at the numbers this guy put up with Iowa and playing with the likes of Ricky Stanzi. The only reason he got cut by the Eagles is because they're loaded at receiver. It wasn't because he did bad.

enough with TO, there is NOTHING!!!!!! he can teach that we want our receivers to learn!!!!!! the 5th WR spot went down to the wire with Davis, Cone,Toone with Davis being the odd man out, why not simply bring Davis back, let him keep practicing , but i wont have a fit if they signed Branch or another vet.