The Circle (Why Saints Hate The Falcons).

Trouble

I don't think anyone should underestimate the rage for RG in Louisiana and South Mississippi. He went to far, so a few well compensated fans are doing the same thing in return.

If a person chooses to to charter a small plane to pull a banner, that is just fine here in the USA, so long as its not obscene.

And I kinda like the statement it makes.

(and if you really believe Drew Brees is doing this, well, I'm not sure what to tell you)

my guess is, they came out one year apart and both are in the south. The Saints otoh are located in what is considered the true political south. The Falcons fans just know(or should know) the Saints are the true southern reps by way of history and geography. My greatest satisfaction comes from beating north eastern teams

Edited by SAINTªANGER

my guess is, they came out one year apart and both are in the south. The Saints otoh are located in what is considered the true political south. The Falcons fans just know(or should know) the Saints are the true southern reps by way of history and geography. My greatest satisfaction comes from beating north eastern teams

I have to admit that it felt pretty awesome to sweep the state of New York in 2009