The Circle (Why Saints Hate The Falcons).

Trouble

http://saintsreport....521/index2.html

poster 1: i dunno

poster 2: can i be in the circle jerk

poster 3: its what we do because we do

poster 4: maybe we should ask lil bow peep. baaaaaaaaaa

postet 5: i just wanna fit in so i do.

For someone who doesn't like SR you sure do spend a lot of time over there. Looks like you want to be the recipient of the end result of that circle jerk.

For someone who doesn't like SR you sure do spend a lot of time over there. Looks like you want to be the recipient of the end result of that circle jerk.

I wanna see who is funding all these billboards and plane flights. Somewhere Brees is behind this. In the meen time i stubled accross that funny story of saints fans trying to figure out why they hate the falcons.

I wanna see who is funding all these billboards and plane flights. Somewhere Brees is behind this. In the meen time i stubled accross that funny story of saints fans trying to figure out why they hate the falcons.

Dude, you have got to let it go. You care about this more than your boyfriend GODdell.

Suuurrrreee. That's it. I guess you want to cure Saints fans:

photo-marcus-bachmann-jazz-clap.jpg

Edited by mvcrook

Who cares? Name one fanbase in any sport that don't have bandwagon fans

Detroit Redwings...burn!

EDIT: When I became a Falcons fan in '89, I took it upon myself to familiarize myself with the limited and rough history of them. That was in an age with no internet and we received very little coverage from the national media.

Edited by dirtydealin5858

Are you a ******* idiot or do you know nothing about hockey?

Detroit IS the Redwings, they call it 'Hockey-Town' for a reason. If you have never been there during the play-offs, that town goes ******* bat-**** crazy.

Also, lol at 700 fans, what a joke.

Calm down dude, I know who the Red Wings are. My point was more times than not there will be bandwagon fans for Sports teams, it's not a major revelation and it's not going to change. The Saints have them and guess what this may come as a major shock to your system but the Falcons have them too. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Edited by meezy0236

Calm down dude, I know who the Red Wings are. My point was more times than not there will be bandwagon fans for Sports teams, it's not a major revelation and it's not going to change. The Saints have them and guess what this may come as a major shock to your system but the Falcons have them too. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I still think if you're hoping on a hot teams 'bandwagon' you should at least learn about their history. Christ, half of the posts on that thread were from people who didn't even know that they played in the NFCW.

I still think if you're hoping on a hot teams 'bandwagon' you should at least learn about their history. Christ, half of the posts on that thread were from people who didn't even know that they played in the NFCW.

Personally I don't care. I know about them and that's enough for me. Whatever someone does or doesn't know has no barring on my fandom.

The Saints have them and guess what this may come as a major shock to your system but the Falcons have them too. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

the Falcons didn't have bandwagon fans....Vick had bandwagon fans. there is a difference

Edited by Dago 3.0

Never thought I'd see the day when rivals would try to dig at Saints fans by calling them bandwagoners..

This is a golden age for WhoDats, for sure.

Bet you never thought you would see the day some tard went up in a plane with free payton strapped to the back of it charging like $1500.00 per flight.

You all by passed bandwagon and went to the air.

Look its a bird, its a plane.... no its a sheep with another sign trying to get 15 mins of fame.

That PB&J is starting to sound good now. Gotta resist.

Bet you never thought you would see the day some tard went up in a plane with free payton strapped to the back of it charging like $1500.00 per flight.

You all by passed bandwagon and went to the air.

Look its a bird, its a plane.... no its a sheep with another sign trying to get 15 mins of fame.

That PB&J is starting to sound good now. Gotta resist.

I must admit the hate in you is epic! LOLOLOL!

Hate is a strong word but I definitely have trust issues with them. Some of them willingly spread herpes, after all.

Hey we hate that guy more than you.

Who cares? Name one fanbase in any sport that don't have bandwagon fans

Bills?

And I don't think Saint fans actually hate us but we are thier biggest rival, I wanna beat the Saints more than any other team (Eagles last year felt **** good though)

But rivalry is a good thing it makes the games 10x bigger.