Any Falcon Fans In Miami?

Andre5000

Clevelander? I paid like $40 for a long island and a burger. My friends (who've been there in the past) were laughing at me as I ate and told me to wait until the check came out.

I live in the Miami Lakes area. Def. PM me in the future and i'll be down with something.

Clevelander? I paid like $40 for a long island and a burger. My friends (who've been there in the past) were laughing at me as I ate and told me to wait until the check came out.

I live in the Miami Lakes area. Def. PM me in the future and i'll be down with something.

Yea , I thought the same thing when I saw the Clevelander. Its way to expensive for me. Id be broke after an app and a few beers. I dont go out to SOBE much at all because of the cost. So many great places to watch football closer and cheaper.

Id meet up sometime to though. A division game would be fun. Sept 30th is my birthday and we play Carolina. Im definitely getting down that game.

Yea , I thought the same thing when I saw the Clevelander. Its way to expensive for me. Id be broke after an app and a few beers. I dont go out to SOBE much at all because of the cost. So many great places to watch football closer and cheaper.

Id meet up sometime to though. A division game would be fun. Sept 30th is my birthday and we play Carolina. Im definitely getting down that game.

Sounds good. I don't really get out too much - but me and the wifey are both Falcons fans and are down to hit up some spots to enjoy the game. The parking and the high cost deter me from going to south beach. I have a few ex-co workers that live down there, but don't understand how they afford it.