Going Up The Division Ladder When It Comes To Playoff Qbs.. Will Ryan, Cam And Free Ever..

Big Bubba

Be as good as Delhomme? Prior to his career altering injury, he was 5-2 in the playoffs.. I use him over Brees and Brad Johnson, because those guys have SB rings.....Brad Johnson is the next tier up and Brees is on the top tier.

Since none of these young qbs have won a playoff game yet... it's unreasonable to put them in the same sentence with the divisions SB winning Qbs.

So right now, the question is.......... can Freeman, Cam or Ryan ever be as good in the playoffs as pre-injury Delhomme, or even pre-jailtime Vick?

Be as good as Delhomme? Prior to his career altering injury, he was 5-2 in the playoffs.. I use him over Brees and Brad Johnson, because those guys have SB rings.....Brad Johnson is the next tier up and Brees is on the top tier.

Since none of these young qbs have won a playoff game yet... it's unreasonable to put them in the same sentence with the divisions SB winning Qbs.

So right now, the question is.......... can Freeman, Cam or Ryan ever be as good in the playoffs as pre-injury Delhomme, or even pre-jailtime Vick?

I don't know about Matty Ice but the other two need to worry about getting to one first before they can think about winning one! Ice has crossed the first hurdle, the other to haven't yet!

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

I don't know about Matty Ice but the other two need to worry about getting to one first before they can think about winning one! Ice has crossed the first hurdle, the other to haven't yet!

That's what I'm saying.. 0 playoff wins all around, for the young guys. Getting there is nice, but you know it feels empty as h3ll if your team doesn't win at least one playoff game in the process. That's how it was for me, anyway, in '08.

That's what I'm saying.. 0 playoff wins all around, for the young guys. Getting there is nice, but you know it feels empty as h3ll if your team doesn't win at least one playoff game in the process. That's how it was for me, anyway, in '08.

but you got beat by the eventual SB appearing Cardinals! lol

i hear that is a ego booster

Trust me watching the ATL in the last two playoff apperances made me want to punch someone... but there is a little relief when they beat everyone else as well... not much but a little.

I think they all have the ability to do it, but they need a lot of help as every qb does.

In the playoffs? Yates.. he and his team have a win. This thread is about the playoffs.....and the comparison of our young Qbs, to, what I consider the third best playoff qb in our division's short history.

So Tebow > Cam & Ryan (edited for accuracy )

Edited by SPITFIRE

It's funny how certain people have talked themselves into a hole with this playoff talk. I admire those who are sticking to their guns, and are painfully admitting Yates to be the superior QB to their own.. but come the **** on? seriously?

What does it even mean really? Playoff game..it's just a ******* game. Some are hard, and some are garbage teams that shouldn't even be there. The word "playoff" doesn't magically make a game against some scrubby 8 and 8 team who won their crappy division, a battle of supreme talent.

And why the **** is it the QBs status that is on the line because their team chokes in the post season?

I mean, I don't hear anyone saying.. Yea that Tony Gonzalez would be a lock for the HOF, if he had only won a playoff game.

And if you think I'm saying this because everytime you read, or hear about the Atlanta Falcons, or Matt Ryan, you expect to hear 0-3 in playoffs to come directly after...then you're right.. I'm sick of it. It's the dumbest **** thing I've ever heard. You mean to tell me the Falcons won't "get over the hump" until they get a playoff win, what if they catch a ****** division winner who's there by default, and barely beat them, then the next week get smoked by a real team..... they already have the playoff win....so I guess we can all relax and high five each other because we have an awesome QB and our team is E fkin Lite son!

Give me a break... Give me a ****in break... if anyone of you clowns subscribes to that... then give me a ****in break. Seriously. Stop letting sports media fill your heads with this garbage.

Of course I want them to win a playoff game.... then another...and another if neccessary... I want the super bowl man, the super ...*******... bowl! One playoff game does not mean **** to me. If they **** up in the second, then they ****** up just as good as ******* up in the first!

It's funny how certain people have talked themselves into a hole with this playoff talk. I admire those who are sticking to their guns, and are painfully admitting Yates to be the superior QB to their own.. but come the **** on? seriously?

What does it even mean really? Playoff game..it's just a ******* game. Some are hard, and some are garbage teams that shouldn't even be there. The word "playoff" doesn't magically make a game against some scrubby 8 and 8 team who won their crappy division, a battle of supreme talent.

And why the **** is it the QBs status that is on the line because their team chokes in the post season?

I mean, I don't hear anyone saying.. Yea that Tony Gonzalez would be a lock for the HOF, if he had only won a playoff game.

And if you think I'm saying this because everytime you read, or hear about the Atlanta Falcons, or Matt Ryan, you expect to hear 0-3 in playoffs to come directly after...then you're right.. I'm sick of it. It's the dumbest **** thing I've ever heard. You mean to tell me the Falcons won't "get over the hump" until they get a playoff win, what if they catch a ****** division winner who's there by default, and barely beat them, then the next week get smoked by a real team..... they already have the playoff win....so I guess we can all relax and high five each other because we have an awesome QB and our team is E fkin Lite son!

Give me a break... Give me a ****in break... if anyone of you clowns subscribes to that... then give me a ****in break. Seriously. Stop letting sports media fill your heads with this garbage.

Of course I want them to win a playoff game.... then another...and another if neccessary... I want the super bowl man, the super ...*******... bowl! One playoff game does not mean **** to me. If they **** up in the second, then they ****** up just as good as ******* up in the first!

lol Plus mf 1.

wow... totally destroyed this thread.