This Pathetic, Reproductive Rights, Womens Decision Bs Is A Historic Low For This Country

Guest Deisel

I am dismayed that speaker after speaker gets on that stage and cry's abt a bogey man that is all make believe. As though KILLING your unborn child, after YOU made the decision to open your god d.. legs and have unprotected SEX is a Wonderful platform and achievement. As if its ONLY a womans RIGHT to choose to start a family. As if it should be glorified as it is to have intercourse, unguarded, and then kill that child.

I'm flaborghasted that this is an issue at all being that the SUPREME court is the only way to change a law that has been on the books for 5 decades. AS if Romney is going to change a darn thing in regards to it. ITs a LIE and its shameful that WOMAN after WOMAN would get on a national stage and proudly state their happy option to kill their unborn CHILD. Thats what you liberals are basking in while OUR country goes down in flames. PATHETIC.

And, while I'm at it. The restating of God and the capital of Israel into your platform that you took out because of extremist in your party, was BOOED. Its on national TV and the Nays out numnered the Yea's. Hope you sick puppies are happy.

Edited by Deisel

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dems Ram 'God' and Jerusalem Back into Platform...

VIDEO...

Delegates at convention boo, hiss, jeer...

REPORT: Obama had seen language prior to convention 'but did not seek to change it'...

WH: Wait, no he didn't...

DNC CHAIR: Omission was 'technical oversight'...

HALL DIVIDED...

Jewish, Palestinian Leaders Fume...

Romney: 'I think it's a very sad day'...

This freakin President can't tell the truth abt the stadium choice, his platform or anything else. His book is a bunch of lies as his presedency is a disaster. A vote for this guy is a nail in America's coffin.

after YOU made the decision to open your god d.. legs and have unprotected SEX is a Wonderful platform and achievement.

Hehe, and you wonder why the GOP has the "war on women" label attached?

Last time I checked, sex requires two people and both share equal responsibility for their action of having unprotected sex.

People like you are the reason why Romney will lose this election. Stick with the economy, stupid...

Hehe, and you wonder why the GOP has the "war on women" label attached?

Last time I checked, sex requires two people and both share equal responsibility for their action of having unprotected sex.

People like you are the reason why Romney will lose this election. Stick with the economy, stupid...

I agree with that statement Herr Beast but the Man has no choice in the matter so its MUTE. AS though contraception is expensive in America. Heck, its FREE in many cases so this whole thing is a JOKE. The man has No rights in the matter what so ever. I will also put the majority responsibility on the woman, as she is the one that can GET pregnant, not the man, so if she is gonna get drunk and screw an unknown DRUNK the consequences are on HER.

I agree with that statement Herr Beast but the Man has no choice in the matter so its MUTE. AS though contraception is expensive in America. Heck, its FREE in many cases so this whole thing is a JOKE. The man has No rights in the matter what so ever. I will also put the majority responsibility on the woman, as she is the one that can GET pregnant, not the man, so if she is gonna get drunk and screw an unknown DRUNK the consequences are on HER.

Let me get this straight: Drunken men are not responsible for their actions? Are they not responsible because they are men or because they are drunk?

biggrin.png

Edited by Herr Beast

I am dismayed that speaker after speaker gets on that stage and cry's abt a bogey man that is all make believe. As though KILLING your unborn child, after YOU made the decision to open your god d.. legs and have unprotected SEX is a Wonderful platform and achievement. As if its ONLY a womans RIGHT to choose to start a family. As if it should be glorified as it is to have intercourse, unguarded, and then kill that child.

I'm flaborghasted that this is an issue at all being that the SUPREME court is the only way to change a law that has been on the books for 5 decades. AS if Romney is going to change a darn thing in regards to it. ITs a LIE and its shameful that WOMAN after WOMAN would get on a national stage and proudly state their happy option to kill their unborn CHILD. Thats what you liberals are basking in while OUR country goes down in flames. PATHETIC.

And, while I'm at it. The restating of God and the capital of Israel into your platform that you took out because of extremist in your party, was BOOED. Its on national TV and the Nays out numnered the Yea's. Hope you sick puppies are happy.

I'm flaborghasted too !!!!

Let me get this straight: Drunken men are not responsible for their actions? Are they not responsible because they are men or because they are drunk?

biggrin.png

No, I said the majority responsibility will ALWAYS fall to the women as they can only carry a child. Drunk or not, both parties share responsibility, just not equally.

Explain to me how in the **** it's not an equal share? You've said some ******* stupid things on this board, but that is right at the top of the list. That doesn't make a ******** bit of sense, but ****, what should we expect from you?

Thinking like that is why too many kids in this country go around with absent fathers because they don't want to take their fair share of the responsibility. You have a ******** kid, it falls on both of you, EQUALLY, to raise it.

Explain to me how in the **** it's not an equal share? You've said some ******* stupid things on this board, but that is right at the top of the list. That doesn't make a ******** bit of sense, but ****, what should we expect from you?

I guess you just can't read. Here's the scenario. A women, your sister, goes out and sleeps with some dude she got picked up by at a bar. She's drunk, goes home, doesn't evn remember the dudes name, gets pregnant. WHO IS GONNA HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY? Said dude is nowhere to be found.

I guess you just can't read. Here's the scenario. A women, your sister, goes out and sleeps with some dude she got picked up by at a bar. She's drunk, goes home, doesn't evn remember the dudes name, gets pregnant. WHO IS GONNA HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY? Said dude is nowhere to be found.

I can read perfectly fine, thank you very ******* much. And the fact that the father of said child is a prick who can't own up to his own doings does not mean the mother is more to blame, or should carry more of the burden.

I can read perfectly fine, thank you very ******* much. And the fact that the father of said child is a prick who can't own up to his own doings does not mean the mother is more to blame, or should carry more of the burden.

Its called REALITY. Live it, as I'm sure you already do.

Which is exactly what he is saying. We, as men, don't carry the child, so we can abstain ourselves from having little to no responsibility. ********.

Please post where I said that. I'll wait.....Waiting...........

A man is fully responsible for pulling his d1ck out of his pants and putting it into a ******. Especially if he is doing it without using a condom or without asking the woman if she is on the pill. Running away afterwards in the fear of consequences is the lack of responsibility shown by the man, not the woman.

And people like you complain about babies born out of wedlock? Really? Ever wonder why that is?

A man is fully responsible for pulling his d1ck out of his pants and putting it into a ******. Especially if he is doing it without using a condom or without asking the woman if she is on the pill. Running away afterwards in the fear of consequences is the lack of responsibility shown by the man, not the woman.

And people like you complain about babies born out of wedlock? Really? Ever wonder why that is?

Herr Beast, I agree with that statement as well, but the truth of the matter is IF that woman gets pregnant, she will bear that child to this world, or abort it. SHE will incur the moral cost of both, and I am all in favor of MEN bearing an equal responsibility, but it would Not be on par with what the woman will bear. Thats just the reality of the situation. I have 2 daughters, and I PREACH and lead responsibility by example. Single parent households are Killing our country and its has to do with Irresponsibility on MOST parts.

I can't believe everybody's ganging up on snak over this. If an 18 year old girl doesn't have the sense to make sure no one slips something in her drink at a kegger, then she needs that baby just to teach her some God D. responsibility. Anyone that says otherwise is the REAL threat to women in this country.