Swami Sez

rightsaidfred

True. What it looks like on paper is meaningless. They have to play the games. But, what another poster said a couple of days ago - good teams beat the teams they should beat. ATL should beat KC. And I think that they will.

Don't sleep on KC. They are going to try and control the clock with Hillis and Charles. They will probably rush for 150 combined...

If they get the running game going, I think it will be a long day for the Falcons...

Everything's right with the world when Berman is picking against us.

He should go BACK, BACK, BACK to anchoring the local sports in East BeerFart, New York.

Fred Flintstone-looking hack.

Don't sleep on KC. They are going to try and control the clock with Hillis and Charles. They will probably rush for 150 combined...

If they get the running game going, I think it will be a long day for the Falcons...

Not overlooking anyone or anything. I don't look for a cake walk, but I do look for the Falcons to find a way to win

While I don't underestimate KC, my feeling is that the Falcons will beat the Chiefs on Sunday. These so-called prognosticators talk a whole lot of "jive" which I don't listen to. The Falcons just have a better team, and the Falcons need to see that within themselves. Talk is cheap. The Falcons must take action to make traction and inroads toward the playoffs and the SB.

don't see how Falcons lose this game . Not after the playoff loss last year still lingering and new OC and DC wanting to send a message . If Falcons lose to KC a good football team that could possibly be a playoff one this will be a uphill battle all season . This game is a tone setter . Falcons lose this one and then have to face Peyton in week 2 on Monday Night where Falcons are predominately bad . It could be 0-2

Falcons beat the Chiefs .. close hard fought game

That didn't stop us losing to the Bears after that Packers Madden Game....

I don't understand how everyone feel this game is a gimme.....If Falcons lose, the boards will crash for 2 weeks

It's people's opinion...let them have it. lol

I think this will be a 10 point win personally. I think the gameplan against them is very simple. Our DB's can handle their Wr's 1 v 1. Baldwin is a tall receiver but can be handled because he doesn't run crisp routes. Bowe is a good player, but can be maintained and even if we have to adjust to a Safety on top, it still gives the option for us to keep more in the box to assist with the run defense.

I do have a concern about our LB's against McCluster, but if we are in nickel, then D Rob should be fine.

On defense I believe their Corners stay in the same position and I think that Routt can be exploited. He will be the target. Their D-Line is athletic and LB's too, but their whole defense is based off of Hali. Hali's absence should help the passing game tremendously and I forsee a good bit of blitzes from KC to help with that.

I guess what do you consider a gimme game is the question.

Chris Berman had worn thin 10 years ago. His forced nicknames and HR derby calls (back back back) are sporting low-lights.

I agree. I can hardly tolerate him at this point. He's also a gigantic prick to his subordinates, so that doesn't help.