Wheres The "beat My Wife" Challenge?

SuperAINTSfan

LOL, we didn't think anyone would care this year but since you're the defending champ I can see how you want to defend your title.

I'll post her picks before Sunday. I would've picked NYG last night so I'm 0-1 already. THE Wife would've picked Dallas because cowboys ride horses and she likes their colour scheme better that NYG's, so she's 1-0.

I think the spread was NYG -3.5. Be honest, who would've you picked?

We'll run it for the year and the winner will get the Golden Tiara.

BTW, she wants her Tiara back!

LOL, we didn't think anyone would care this year but since you're the defending champ I can see how you want to defend your title.

I'll post her picks before Sunday. I would've picked NYG last night so I'm 0-1 already. THE Wife would've picked Dallas because cowboys ride horses and she likes their colour scheme better that NYG's, so she's 1-0.

I think the spread was NYG -3.5. Be honest, who would've you picked?

We'll run it for the year and the winner will get the Golden Tiara.

BTW, she wants her Tiara back!

thanks bro. its not about defending my title. Its more of me thinking about you and your wife having fun doing something together that most wouldnt even think of.

I had the giants last night.

thanks bro. its not about defending my title. Its more of me thinking about you and your wife having fun doing something together that most wouldnt even think of.

I had the giants last night.

Ahh, how sweet. Wait, it's either sweet or freaky? lol. If you can make it a platinum tiara, I'm in?