Future Schedules

Falconsfan567

I know future schedules in college football are always changing with games getting moved or cancelled although. But I just came across something that caught my eye. According to FBSchedules.com, Auburn is slated to play at Kansas State on September 20th, 2014. I hope that game stays. It would be pretty cool to see Auburn play a road game against a team from another big time conference.

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-14/sec/2014-auburn-tigers-football-schedule.php

I want UGA to schedule more OC preferably Pac-12 home-home games. I really liked what we were doing with Colorodo, ASU, and Oky State. Clearly the next two years we have Clemson then we MIGHT have OSU in 2020-2021 (I think). but we should schedule some big OC games from 2015-2019. Kind of like what LSU does.

Id like to see us play ND for a 1980 NC Championship rematch would be cool, or play Pitt and Penn State to get back at them.

I want UGA to schedule more OC preferably Pac-12 home-home games. I really liked what we were doing with Colorodo, ASU, and Oky State. Clearly the next two years we have Clemson then we MIGHT have OSU in 2020-2021 (I think). but we should schedule some big OC games from 2015-2019. Kind of like what LSU does.

Id like to see us play ND for a 1980 NC Championship rematch would be cool, or play Pitt and Penn State to get back at them.

I remember I was so pumped a few years ago when Auburn was suppose to play Notre Dame and then Notre Dame got scared and backed out.

I remember I was so pumped a few years ago when Auburn was suppose to play Notre Dame and then Notre Dame got scared and backed out.

Yeah apparently a couple years back we tried to schedule ND but ND just wouldnt have it. Theyll play ACC, Big East, Big Ten, and the Pac 12 but when it comes to the SEC its hayl NO