• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

did he get banned? for what?

he is not disrespectful to me at all. even when I said in my training camp thread that swift could teach DD to throw the ball better then our QB coach....hmmmm maybe Swift did tell DD some things. lol

anyhow he does not disrespect me and I never see him doing anything really bad. I see more guys on this board putting players down more then he does. he lets you know he does not like Ryan for his throwing reasons and points on why....but I watched threadssssss of people putting turner down and even when I pointed to how Turner 2011 season had almost the same carries and did better then Maurice jones-drew 2010 season. and brought up how Turner did better with not getting thrown to like MJD does, and how Turner has more TD's and is cheaper in Cap....those guys did not listen and kept yapping to cut turner.

at least Swift listens and points out reasons why he does not like Ryan. and when you point something out to him, he listens....unlike all those turner cutter fans.

I rather have swift then any of those guys who say to cut Turner any day. not one of them listened to my good points.

he is not disrespectful to me at all. even when I said in my training camp thread that swift could teach DD to throw the ball better then our QB coach....hmmmm maybe Swift did tell DD some things. lol

anyhow he does not disrespect me and I never see him doing anything really bad. I see more guys on this board putting players down more then he does. he lets you know he does not like Ryan for his throwing reasons and points on why....but I watched threadssssss of people putting turner down and even when I pointed to how Turner 2011 season had almost the same carries and did better then Maurice jones-drew 2010 season. and brought up how Turner did better with not getting thrown to like MJD does, and how Turner has more TD's and is cheaper in Cap....those guys did not listen and kept yapping to cut turner.

at least Swift listens and points out reasons why he does not like Ryan. and when you point something out to him, he listens....unlike all those turner cutter fans.

I rather have swift then any of those guys who say to cut Turner any day. not one of them listened to my good points.

This post is cray cray

This is news to me.

Guest Negatorris

^He be trollin'.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

This is news to me.

lol well maybe not listen listen

but if you say something about how ryan did something, he responds to it.....while all those turner cutters could not respond to any of the good reasons that were pointed out to keep turner and not trade him for Jones-drew

Swift is absolutely pathological. We have plenty of people that are critical of the team that manage to voice their opinions without ruining every thread they post in. Swift, not so much. The loudest voices tend to come from the dumbest people.