Dominique Franks

xSICKxWITHxITx

Free agent CB Dominique Franks worked out for the Chiefs and Steelers.

Franks has also worked out for the Dolphins since his release from the Falcons. The only thing preventing Franks from finding a new home before Week 1 could be the fact that contracts signed before Sunday must be guaranteed for the entire season. Franks should be employed this time next week.

Related: Chiefs, Steelers

Source: Adam Caplan on Twitter Sep 5 - 7:28 PM

Some one will pick him up and try him out as a starter. Just like they did with our old corner back who we let go and he went to the ravens and balled. I forgot his name but i think it had "dominique" iN IT awell.

you're thinking of dominque foxworth... but what happened to dat dude is a mystery... at least in my mind

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

his best bet is to go to the steelers. he could continue to learn and be a great starter there. I could see Chiefs trying to use him, I hate to say that. but I could see them pulling some taints crap.

Some one will pick him up and try him out as a starter. Just like they did with our old corner back who we let go and he went to the ravens and balled. I forgot his name but i think it had "dominique" iN IT awell.

Dom did not go to Baltimore and ball, he was beat like a drum, injured and then retired.LOL

Same here. Keeping player based on their draft position and not talent is what makes an unsuccesful roster. Dimitroffed big time here.

Do you watch the games or do you go on potential? Franks had a horrible preseason to where a undrafted rookie beat him out or should I say hustle him out. BTW, Nolan had more to say on this than DM. Trust me, he saw limited but no progress in Franks from camp to Preseason. Owen suits Nolan's scheme by being that man on man coverage corner.

Edited by Ryan2JulioislikePB&J