Good Grief I Wish We Had Taken

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he still has that 1 over Ryan .. not bad for a guy that was a undrafted player

or someone that was a top 5 pick

Wow one playoff win in 7 years. Outstanding. Has he won a Super Bowl? Pretty sure they don't give Lombardis for a playoff win.

He has also been in the league 3 more years than Ryan and he finally won his first playoff game the season before last.

I know he has one over Ryan thank you Captain Obvious.

What are you trying to prove?

Yep...had him pegged ...

Sure you did, and if TD had drafted him, you'd have raised he## about TD drafting another injury prone player.

I would have moved up to take that mofo. Check my posts from last year.

Buddy was number one on my radar screen.

We took Dent instead.

Jeez.

Dent better RTFU.

If you were a GM with a MLB with bad knees who has told you he wants elite money when his contract came up, you might have made the same exact move.

And no, we shouldn't say the same thing about Julio anyway, because he is actually on our team. Why would we be sad about not having him?

Swift cannot say anything positive about the team unless it is a slap in the face about someone else on the team. anyone we draft is a mistake and any player we have he would rather have a player from another team.

Oh BTW swift Ryan is ELITE

Wasn't this you kissing Ryan's *** just a few weeks ago?

http://boards.atlant...__fromsearch__1

Or did someone hack your account?

kneejerk. Anyway, last year guys like pzunmo, paulitik, and several others swore Ryan was better than Romo. Talking about Ryan clutch, Romo not. LOL, Romo is talented, Ryan is not is better and more truthful.

kneejerk. Anyway, last year guys like pzunmo, paulitik, and several others swore Ryan was better than Romo. Talking about Ryan clutch, Romo not. LOL, Romo is talented, Ryan is not is better and more truthful.

Sure do like to ignore other QB's faults. Cowboys had 3 games where they lost 12 point leads in the fourth quarter. Cowboys had a 20 point lead in the Detroit game until Romo threw two pick 6s and another INT that gave the Lions great field position. That's not clutch, that's anti clutch.

Romo is a good QB, but he has some brutal games as well. In the playoffs, he beat an Eagles team that had lost it's starting center the week before, but, other than that, his playoff numbers are remarkably similar to Ryan's.

Both Ryan and Romo are very good QBs, both of them really need a deep playoff run.

Sure do like to ignore other QB's faults. Cowboys had 3 games where they lost 12 point leads in the fourth quarter. Cowboys had a 20 point lead in the Detroit game until Romo threw two pick 6s and another INT that gave the Lions great field position. That's not clutch, that's anti clutch.

Romo is a good QB, but he has some brutal games as well. In the playoffs, he beat an Eagles team that had lost it's starting center the week before, but, other than that, his playoff numbers are remarkably similar to Ryan's.

Both Ryan and Romo are very good QBs, both of them really need a deep playoff run.

Who would you consider better?

Guest Negatorris

Romo has a good game against the Giants on the opener, and suddenly you're ready to crown him as a god? LMAO! Not taking you seriously anymore. If Ryan has a great stretch of play for the first 4 games of the regular season, you will probably make another thread saying how he's so great, and how you love him. Give me a break, RENEGER!

Whats funny is that the same posters that wanted Murray are the same ones that constantly bltch about TD drafting injury prone players, can;t have it both ways. You boys might be the most disingenuous people here. Always on the lookout for a reason to bltch about TD or moves that you don't agree with.

Edited by Aftermath

Thats a QB ...thats suppose to be your franchise and most important player on field...He has lead Giants to 2 Super Bowls Ernie Accorsi made the right move

we had Julio last year and we faced Eli ..

who made more of a impact in playoff game ?

So your argument is that a rookie receiver didn't impact a playoff game as much as a 7th year QB that was a first overall draft pick?!? What was Eli's playoff impact his rookie year? That's what I thought.

So your argument is that a rookie receiver didn't impact a playoff game as much as a 7th year QB that was a first overall draft pick?!? What was Eli's playoff impact his rookie year? That's what I thought.

yeah, that was a borderline ******** argument on his part, we seem to have reached the "I'll just ignore facts and make shlt up" part of the conversation.

Guest Negatorris

It's also funny considering how Roddy white, the tenured vet had 6 drops during the playoff game. Swift never once criticized Roddy.

Who would you consider better?

Think they're pretty well equal. Both are in the 6-12 range of QBs. Romo has a better arm and mobility, but makes way too many mental errors. Ryan isn't as physically talented [ although the difference between the two has been exaggerated on the board], but has a better grasp of the game.

Truly think that Ryan's growth has been stunted by MM's scheme, think both Romo and Ryan are capable of 4700 yards, 35 TDs in a year, but Romo's O allowed him to do that while Ryan's didn't.

Think that changes this year. Think Koetter gives Ryan the keys to the Offense and he has a great season.