Good Grief I Wish We Had Taken

I think he gets a lot of **** because he constantly harps on some of our best players and the guys directly responsible for our success. Harping on TD when he's a big reason we are a consistent winner. Or Mike Smith when he's been the most consistent coach we've ever had. Or Matt Ryan when he's working on every Falcon QB record in our history.

Some times he has a valid gripe. Rare, but occasionally. The entire Murray thing being proof that TD sucks or is not doing a good job is ********. TD has been a great GM for us.

Bingo.

If you're gonna claim that you could do a better job than TD, as Fraud has, you best be prepared to catch the same level of flack you send TDs way when you f*** up.

I'm sorry that certain people's feelings get hurt when I bump threads. Personally, it doesn't bother me at all when I am wrong about something. But then, I don't claim to know everything about everything. I guess some folks are just softer than others.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. I see a fairly significant difference between saying a guy would be a good complementary back and saying that a guy will be a beast and should have been a first round pick. It's like one poster saying Laurent Robinson could have produced as a 3rd or 4th option for us last year and another poster saying that we wouldn't have needed to get Julio if we had kept Robinson. There's also a large difference in the style of the deliveries. One poster sounds like he is trying to imitate Ric Flair, and the other sounds like a somewhat normal person (solely my definition of "normal," admittedly). Fine with me if you find it hilarious, though.

Look, coop has been doing this sh*t for years to everybody, not just FFS1970.

The fact that he is calling him out for an opinion that was at one time his own opinion is epic hilarious. Trust Me.

The fact that he is calling him out for an opinion that was at one time his own opinion is epic hilarious. Trust Me.

I've never held the opinion that TD was clueless for passing on Murray. Please feel free to bump the post where I said that if you disagree.

Big difference in liking a player and calling TD a 'clueless mofo' and asleep at the wheel for passing on a player that has been injured every year since high school.

How does this point keep being skipped?

Didn't look injured worth a dam last night. In fact, he injured the Giants. Watch that mofo rip off 15 straight healthy games. Our GM Dimi went to sleep on Murray when he was in the market for a RB (moved up to draft Quizz the same year). Buddy is clueless.

Like this post here.

15 straight? He didn't make it 5. Clueless mofo

Like this post here.

15 straight? He didn't make it 5. Clueless mofo

I completely understand why FFS70's style irritates so many people. He knows it does too and I am quite sure that he gets a kick out of tweaking people.

That doesn't make it any less funny that Coop picked this particular point to call him out on, which was basically "I wish we wouldn't have done the Julio trade so we could have gotten Murray", when coop admitted that he once had the exact same opinion.

And yes, I know coop doesn't have that opinion anymore, but it's still funny to me.

I completely understand why FFS70's style irritates so many people. He knows it does too and I am quite sure that he gets a kick out of tweaking people.

That doesn't make it any less funny that Coop picked this particular point to call him out on, which was basically "I wish we wouldn't have done the Julio trade so we could have gotten Murray", when coop admitted that he once had the exact same opinion.

And yes, I know coop doesn't have that opinion anymore, but it's still funny to me.

The problem that bothers me is that he is a complete hypocrite about it.

He cries about us taking chances on injury prone players while at the same times makes threads like this wishing that we had drafted an injury prone player and kept injury prone guys like Laurent Robinson.

He's supposedly 50+ years old and he posts the way he does specifically to irritate people? Sounds a little immature to me for a 'grown' man.

The problem that bothers me is that he is a complete hypocrite about it.

He cries about us taking chances on injury prone players while at the same times makes threads like this wishing that we had drafted an injury prone player and kept injury prone guys like Laurent Robinson.

He's supposedly 50+ years old and he posts the way he does specifically to irritate people? Sounds a little immature to me for a 'grown' man.

Hey, I'm not here to defend FFS1970. Not at all. LOL. He does his own thing and can fight for himself.

Yeah, it's all fun and games until someone tweaks back. That's when Fraud and his enablers start crying about how uncool it is to bump threads.

My heart bleeds, lemme tell ya.

Coop's full opinion, at the time, was

"The main reason I was so down initially on the trade up for JJ is because I thought losing all those picks might prevent us from getting a quality complimentary RB like Murray - a position I felt going into this draft was as big a need (or bigger) than WR. Little did I know we would be able to have our cake and eat it too.

I tell ya, TD really got a lot of mileage out of the few picks he had left to work with after selecting JJ."

That is 100% different than "TD is an idiot for not drafting this one RB I like, who I guarantee will be a beast in the NFL, trust me, etc etc etc." Especially when its used to further advance some odd agenda against our GM.

It's completely different Peyton, and you know it. Whether or not it's cool to bump old posts has nothing to do with the vast difference in the opinion, and the style of posting that opinion, of these two posters.

Coop's full opinion, at the time, was

"The main reason I was so down initially on the trade up for JJ is because I thought losing all those picks might prevent us from getting a quality complimentary RB like Murray - a position I felt going into this draft was as big a need (or bigger) than WR. Little did I know we would be able to have our cake and eat it too.

I tell ya, TD really got a lot of mileage out of the few picks he had left to work with after selecting JJ."

That is 100% different than "TD is an idiot for not drafting this one RB I like, who I guarantee will be a beast in the NFL, trust me, etc etc etc." Especially when its used to further advance some odd agenda against our GM.

It's completely different Peyton, and you know it. Whether or not it's cool to bump old posts has nothing to do with the vast difference in the opinion, and the style of posting that opinion, of these two posters.

It's completely different only in that Coop changed his mind, and FFS70 didn't.

All the rest of it is just people hating on FFS70's extremely condescending posting style, and I understand that.

It's completely different only in that Coop changed his mind, and FFS70 didn't.

All the rest of it is just people hating on FFS70's extremely condescending posting style, and I understand that.

No, it's different, because Coop's opinion was never "TD is an idiot for not drafting this one RB. This is further proof that TD is a bad GM."

Coop's opinion was "we need a complimentary RB, and I was worried after the trade we wouldn't be able to get one."

Those are miles apart.