If You Have Google Chrome

vel

What is it? I am curious. I am a Firefox fan.

You are missing out on extensions, which made me switch. I don't know if Firefox has them now but they make life so much better. Live Sports basically allows streamedsports.

A lot of people don't really know or use extensions but I think they add so much to the browsing experience.

I have a Rain Alarm extension. Literally is to the drop accurate. As soon as it popped up that it should be raining, the rain started.

You are missing out on extensions, which made me switch. I don't know if Firefox has them now but they make life so much better. Live Sports basically allows streamedsports.

A lot of people don't really know or use extensions but I think they add so much to the browsing experience.

I have a Rain Alarm extension. Literally is to the drop accurate. As soon as it popped up that it should be raining, the rain started.

Firefox has similar things. Ive never used the sports ones. I try and keep my browser with little going on. I will look into if something might be worth it.

Firefox has had add-ons for many years. Many years before Chrome existed. Don't overdo it though or it slows down your browser.

Is it just score updates or actual video. I try to keep apps at a minimum on the laptop, don't want any viruses

Actual video

Firefox has had add-ons for many years. Many years before Chrome existed. Don't overdo it though or it slows down your browser.

Didn't know that. I wasn't much of a Firefox fan. It got too jumbled. The clean look of Chrome stole me away.

The second review says:

"Your browsing history

This item could look at your browsing history. This warning is often a by-product of an item needing to open new tabs or windows.

Your data on all websites

This item can read every page that you visit -- your bank, your web email, your Facebook page, and so on. Often, this kind of item needs to see all pages so that it can perform a limited task such as looking for RSS feeds that you might want to subscribe to.

Caution: Besides seeing all your pages, this item could use your credentials (cookies) to request your data from websites."

The second review says:

"Your browsing history

This item could look at your browsing history. This warning is often a by-product of an item needing to open new tabs or windows.

This item can read every page that you visit -- your bank, your web email, your Facebook page, and so on. Often, this kind of item needs to see all pages so that it can perform a limited task such as looking for RSS feeds that you might want to subscribe to.

Caution: Besides seeing all your pages, this item could use your credentials (cookies) to request your data from websites."

Which is why I quickly deleted it. The only extension I have on Chrome is Adblocker.

Didn't know that. I wasn't much of a Firefox fan. It got too jumbled. The clean look of Chrome stole me away.

Please do tell us what is so "Jumbled" in Firefox... Sounds like you've heard others give that excuse and you just run with it. To say that FireFox, Chrome or IE are jumbled - honestly makes no sense. Everything that you see in your browser window, no matter the ISP, is editable and can be removed or added to...

...Don't be such a blind follower pal. #REALTALK

Is it just score updates or actual video. I try to keep apps at a minimum on the laptop, don't want any viruses

Yeah I'm not a fan of too many apps/extensions myself. Too many slows things down and then there's the privacy component.

These days half the web pages you visit send out info about you from anywhere to 10 to 20 secondary sites. Why add to that?

If you've had an active firewall program and then gone to ESPN.com you probably know exactly what I'm talking about.

Yeah I'm not a fan of too many apps/extensions myself. Too many slows things down and then there's the privacy component.

These days half the web pages you visit send out info about you from anywhere to 10 to 20 secondary sites. Why add to that?

If you've had an active firewall program and then gone to ESPN.com you probably know exactly what I'm talking about.

Yea man. I remember I signed up on ESPN insider, why I do that. My laptop became so slow and every time I got it open it was 5-10 pop ups and offers from secondary sites. People even started emailing and calling my phone asking if I wanted to go back to college.

The second review says:

"Your browsing history

This is exactly why i stay away from it.

Please do tell us what is so "Jumbled" in Firefox... Sounds like you've heard others give that excuse and you just run with it. To say that FireFox, Chrome or IE are jumbled - honestly makes no sense. Everything that you see in your browser window, no matter the ISP, is editable and can be removed or added to...

...Don't be such a blind follower pal. #REALTALK

Lmao WOW! Firefox fan boy are we? It's not that serious. When I had FF, with everything I wanted, I'd have 4-5 rows at the top. When I had FF, I wasn't as tech savvy as I am now so I didn't know how to make it better. Chrome did it for me. Easy choice.

So no, it's not what I heard from others. Calm down on your fanhood of FF. It's just the internet. I have a preference and I'm sorry that it doesn't align with yours.