Nbc Nightly News Is Absolutely Biased.

Rambler

13 Minutes on the DNC convention compared to about 7-8 for the RNC. Nothing but wonderful things to say versus one negative thing after another during covering of the RNC. Is there any wonder Fox News is so big?

I feel FOX gets attacked unfairly in many cases.

ALL American news outlets are biased beyond belief, so why Fox is the only one for attacked for this fact is beyond wrong.

Bah... Foxnews MSNBC... all garbage!

cnn.com is okay and I like NPR

I watch no TV except on HULU so ....

NPR is good for programs(all things considered and this American life are my lifeline), but I find their coverage of certain issues pretty biased. I will never forgive them for beating the drums of war lockstep with other networks on the eve of the Iraq invasion nearly 10 years ago.

You should give democracy now a view. They are pretty awesome.

NPR is good for programs(all things considered and this American life are my lifeline), but I find their coverage of certain issues pretty biased. I will never forgive them for beating the drums of war lockstep with other networks on the eve of the Iraq invasion nearly 10 years ago.

You should give democracy now a view. They are pretty awesome.

cool, I will give them a try.

Their line up on saturdays (at least in my area) is awesome

"Car Talk", "wait wait dont tell me" ... I dont like this show but "what do you know radio hour", "Say's You"

This american life comes on I think at 3pm or 4 in charlotte on Saturday then there is the cooking show.

They introduced me to K'naan... I cannot turn my back on them now.

After 13 minutes of coverage at the beginning of the broadcast NBC spent the last 3 1/2 minutes of the program talking about the Obama girls. They then give a halftime report on Clintons speech during the Giants-Cowboys game. I just wish Murdoch would buy ABC or CBS and turn it into a talking peace for the right.

Having watched Fox all week, including O`Reilly. Dont get me wrong, I think what NBC News is doing for the Democrats is wonderful...for them.

I just wish we could match them media for media.

yes or no though, i haven't had the opportunity to watch any of the convention... has fox news been broadcasting it?

yes or no though, i haven't had the opportunity to watch any of the convention... has fox news been broadcasting it?

I haven`t watched Fox all week so I couldn`t tell you. I know all 3 of the big Networks are covering it tonight. Did they do that for the RNC? Asking because I dont know.

Having watched Fox all week, including O`Reilly. Dont get me wrong, I think what NBC News is doing for the Democrats is wonderful...for them.

I just wish we could match them media for media.

I haven`t watched Fox all week so I couldn`t tell you. I know all 3 of the big Networks are covering it tonight. Did they do that for the RNC? Asking because I dont know.

huh??????

and yes, the RNC was on all the MSM networks..... has the DNC been on fox news?

haven't not having including o'reilly all week? c'mon

we already know the answer.... no, fox news hasn't been broadcasting the DNC..... no room at all to call another network biased.

Cant hate what you cant replicate. What you guys have with the media is gold. Congrats, all we can do is watch Fox.

Cant hate what you cant replicate. What you guys have with the media is gold. Congrats, all we can do is watch Fox.

You have the radio on lock! Last time I heard a liberal on the radio I almost lost it. I rather enjoy conservative radio when a republican is in office... They aren't trying to scare me ****-less during those times.

Disagree, lostone-- right-wing radio is much more entertaining when there's a democrat in office. Listening to them demonize everything Obama does and rant and rave like lunatics is much more fun than them being on the defensive and whining about being persecuted by the "lamestream media".

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh the other day (I know- I'm a glutton for punishment), and he flawlessly segued from calling Obama's voters sheep who were mesmerized by the "Obamessiah" to talking about how Romney is going to instantly fix everything and the economy is going to explode with new jobs. He seemed completely unaware of the irony, though part of me thinks he's just as cynical as I am and is playing the mouth-breather crowd.

Disagree, lostone-- right-wing radio is much more entertaining when there's a democrat in office. Listening to them demonize everything Obama does and rant and rave like lunatics is much more fun than them being on the defensive and whining about being persecuted by the "lamestream media".

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh the other day (I know- I'm a glutton for punishment), and he flawlessly segued from calling Obama's voters sheep who were mesmerized by the "Obamessiah" to talking about how Romney is going to instantly fix everything and the economy is going to explode with new jobs. He seemed completely unaware of the irony, though part of me thinks he's just as cynical as I am and is playing the mouth-breather crowd.

Rush, lavine and savage are a little more tolerable when repubs are in office... I like how they defend their guy it's hilarious... I just cannot listen to liberal radio minus a show I used to listen to called brad and britt though they are left leaning independent esk. Oh I guess people feel NPR is liberal... But at least they report information and let me think on my own rather than force feed me an opinion.

currently on FNC Bill O is interviewing karl rove while the DNC is going on, in the background, muted.

So in a nutshell it is another conservative whining and playing the victim role because one nightly news program dictated 7 more minutes to one conference over the other..................when the conservative mouth piece did not cover the opposition conference at all.?

Yup another Thursday in the books