Has A B F Ever Been Worse Than It Is Now?

Billy Ocean

Has ABF ever been worse?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. So has it?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jiminey redneck peckerwood plague batman!!!!! this place is at an all time low.I'd rather listen to Stobby playHungarian jazz on a pink guitar than hang around this place.

good posters, decent humans...and you know who you are, take this place back or go somewhere else. You guys don't owe me anything, but if you wanna throw PP a favor, make an oath to stop replying to Snake, stop replying to Stobby and stop replying to anyone who responds to them. Watch how they dry up like an open sore. Don't play their game.

thanks to a great Canadian, I may be posting at the falcon U G depending on how Im feeling any given day, but PLEASE guys, #### this place and #### it hard.

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!

http://falconsunderground.com/index.php

Welcome to the MB stranger. Hope you are enjoying "medicinal weed" as much as ever. You remind me of a guy we really miss around here. Be well.

Jiminey redneck peckerwood plague batman!!!!! this place is at an all time low.I'd rather listen to Stobby playHungarian jazz on a pink guitar than hang around this place.

good posters, decent humans...and you know who you are, take this place back or go somewhere else. You guys don't owe me anything, but if you wanna throw PP a favor, make an oath to stop replying to Snake, stop replying to Stobby and stop replying to anyone who responds to them. Watch how they dry up like an open sore. Don't play their game.

thanks to a great Canadian, I may be posting at the falcon U G depending on how Im feeling any given day, but PLEASE guys, #### this place and #### it hard.

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!

http://falconsunderground.com/index.php

huge-not-worthy.gif

Also, I have to say that dinahcancer might be the greatest message board name ever.