Has A B F Ever Been Worse Than It Is Now?

Billy Ocean

Has ABF ever been worse?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. So has it?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mini-mods are worse than worthless, but JayAdams is "Digital Content Manager for the Atlanta Falcons" whatever the **** that means. Bob said a while back that he had a problem with the board's format display being stuck on mobile and asked every mod for advice. He said not one mod even replied but Jay Adams got it straightend out in no time. Plus Adams actually gets a paycheck from the Falcons, unlike the mini-mods. So maybe he's the guy to contact with requests and grievances.

You can see here that most of the mods haven't even logged-in in ages.. http://boards.atlant...tats&do=leaders

I guarantee you that it's due in large part to the fact that this forum used to go apesh!t when one of the regulars would get banned. Over-moderation led to hundreds of different off-shoot message boards, who would then gleefully attack the Falcons message boards.

I think the Mods eventually got to a point to where they were like, "All right, f*ck it, let them have their forum with no moderation."

You always think you want something until you actually get it, and now the inmates are running the asylum. The human race needs moderation.

All they would have to do is stop the spamming. There shouldn't be 14 threads about a political convention. When Obama farts, we don't need a new thread to talk about it.

I used to be against the idea of a seperate political forum, but now, I am all for it.

The mini-mods are worse than worthless, but JayAdams is "Digital Content Manager for the Atlanta Falcons" whatever the **** that means. Bob said a while back that he had a problem with the board's format display being stuck on mobile and asked every mod for advice. He said not one mod even replied but Jay Adams got it straightend out in no time. Plus Adams actually gets a paycheck from the Falcons, unlike the mini-mods. So maybe he's the guy to contact with grievances.

You can see here that most of the mods haven't even logged in in ages..

http://boards.atlant...tats&do=leaders

I have my second contact. Thanks.

Back about a year ago, there were several folks really letting a certain poster have it in this one thread that I was in. I wasn't participating in the personal attacks.. I think all I may have done was post a popcorn eating gif or something. Well a mod comes through and carpet bomb bands everybody in the thread except the target of ridicule. I tried to post and the site said I was banded, but I literally had not the first clue as to why.

Well I PM'd a few mini-mods and they told me they couldn't unband me and that I needed to talk to this guy: Moderator. So I did and within a few hours, Moderator hit me back saying sorry, we didn't mean to band you along with the others. So maybe that guy is the Head Mod in Charge or something.

Yeah, Moderator is the main dude in charge. His name is Dan Levak. Or it was, could be someone else using the name now. It wouldn't surprise me if that was the case, because Dan Levak is an unflappable thundercunt.

The regular mods that have been here since 2001 or so since I've been around all look to still be recently active. Sac, Rev, Banker, jstammer, James H., and Shiney. I have no clue who those other ******* people are. Never seen them on the boards before.

In any case, none of them actually do their jobs. This is without question the worst-moderated Forum in the NFL.

I wish one of those football blog sites would do a "Worst Moderated NFL Fan Forums" so this could be brought to the attention of the organization.

I've spent the last 30 minutes or so just browsing through other NFL forums, and there is NOTHING like we have here. It's easily the worst.

Not to mention we've got 15 ******* forums that NOBODY posts in.

This place always has been about politics.. 2004

and 2008 there was heavy political threads in abf

Heavy politics from both sides.. Bush bashing and

Bush defending-2008 was no different.. Sounds like you

folks have been spoiled to me.. LOL these threads would

get down right nasty

Back about a year ago, there were several folks really letting a certain poster have it in this one thread that I was in. I wasn't participating in the personal attacks.. I think all I may have done was post a popcorn eating gif or something. Well a mod comes through and carpet bomb bands everybody in the thread except the target of ridicule. I tried to post and the site said I was banded, but I literally had not the first clue as to why.

Well I PM'd a few mini-mods and they told me they couldn't unband me and that I needed to talk to this guy: Moderator. So I did and within a few hours, Moderator hit me back saying sorry, we didn't mean to band you along with the others. So maybe that guy is the Head Mod in Charge or something.

Same thing happened to me as well. Good thing I'm in good with Supes and he helped me get in touch with BankerBird. He got me back up real quick like

All hail the weak moderation of ABF. Without it we would loose this.....

http://boards.atlant...anly-interests/

Why? There's no nudity in the thread. Other message boards similar to this one have similar threads; such places are where I find a lot of the pics I post here.

What other forums don't have is a bunch of alts and people creating multiple political threads on the same basic topics.

All the mods ever do here is ban Swift.

Why? There's no nudity in the thread. Other message boards similar to this one have similar threads; such places are where I find a lot of the pics I post here.

What other forums don't have is a bunch of alts and people creating multiple political threads on the same basic topics.

All the mods ever do here is ban Swift.

Gotcha BO. Although I'll happily disagree that there's no nudity to be found there. Mostly implied....yes... but azz crack galore none-the-less.

Gotcha BO. Although I'll happily disagree that there's no nudity to be found there. Mostly implied....yes... but azz crack galore none-the-less.

I could see asscrack on NYPD Blue 2 decades ago. I could see asscrack in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 30 years ago. There's asscrack on every mainstream board I steal from to bring stuff here.

I could see asscrack on NYPD Blue 2 decades ago. I could see asscrack in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 30 years ago. There's asscrack on every mainstream board I steal from to bring stuff here.

We all on the same team here BO. I guess what I mean is that I've seen all kinds of nonsense banded. Just glad some things are left alone for us gentleman and our interests.

Some people here are friends with mods and they get their enemies banned while they continue to do their thing. Besides that, the only other banning that ever gets done is Swift and a select few other TATF regulars who offend the sensibilities of homers.

Basically if you don't insult certain posters with mod friends and you aren't Swift, then you can do pretty much whatever you want on these boards with no risk of getting banned. No other boards out there are run this way.